Eastern Conference Finals discussion thread

Looking at a Lebron prop next game. he will be fired up the way Lance did him and the fouls called on him.

Bron could drop a career playoff high. That missed FT for 50 is lurking somewhere in the depths of a very competitive mind. Wade looks a little gassed and they're gonna need him in the finals. Cant count of that kinda 3pt shooting again. What's left? Oh yeah, the best player on earth.

I'd like to take a prop on UNDER a reasonable assist total for him and some crazy future like OVER 45 points with the right price lol

bron bron should be rested up for game 6.....would think pressure starting to rise on the heat side to avoid gm 7 on the road.

steph.gif

LOL. Lebron can try and act cool, saying he's not in his head, but he is. A little at least. But Lebron will dominate tomorrow. And watch the way he acts. He'll really rub it in...as he should.

Scott Foster is in the house... Don't know who it favors, but the feeling is that it's better for the Pacers.

Price on Indy looked nice at 8. If it jumps again, I may bite. Never a good idea to bet against Horseshoe Head James in a close out game, but I'd be surprised if Indy gets blowout. A blowout loss would be franchise changer, likely meaning that Vogel would be fired, Stephenson not re-signed, and Hibbert hitting the trade block. This is a career changing game for the Pacers. Should see max effort tonight.

Scott Foster is in the house... Don't know who it favors, but the feeling is that it's better for the Pacers.

Last time Scott Foster reffed the ECF closeout game in 2013, Miami tallied 38 FT attempts with LBJ going 15/16 from the stripe.

Heat won the game 99-76...

Chris Andersen - F/C - Heat

Chris Andersen (thigh) missed shootaround Friday morning and remains a game-time decision for Game 6.

He missed the last two games and remains day-to-day. Andersen will likely receive treatment heading into Game 6 and the team is unlikely to update his status until about 30 minutes before the 8:30 EDT tip. If he sits, the Heat will likely stick with Rashard Lewis in the starting lineup to allow Udonis Haslem to help more in the second unit.
Related: Udonis Haslem, Rashard Lewis

Source: Scott Agness on Twitter

Lebron Over 28.5 pts -125
Lebron Over 6 assists -105
Lebron Over 7.5 boards -125
Lebron Over 42.5 pts + assists + boards -125
Lebron Over 6.5 FTM -130

half unit each

Pacers TT Under 87.5 -110

one unit

from blankets

Foster & Callahan for game 6. These are 2 of the biggest crooks in the NBA yet again reffing a vital game in an Indiana/Miami series. These 2 also ref'd last years Indy/Miami conference finals where Heat had 38 FT's to Pacers 20 Ft's. They gave 6 fouls on George & 5 on Hibbert. Foster also ref'd the 2012 semis game 6 which Miami won.

refs today are 24-41ats favor of the road team
Home Team ATS refs are 93-124-7
Home Team W/L refs are 120-104

The pacers suck offensively. Paul George isn't going to duplicate his game 5 performance. Just won't happen with Lebron on the floor. I just don't see the pacers having a shot to win.

Anyone like bosh 3 3pt or more +550 or bosh 6ft +600 caught my eye... Wade over 27.5pts +450 like it but not as much as boshs any thoughts???

The entire Eastern Conference playoffs were unnecessary, and most of the Western has been as well

Back