****Draft lottery, trade rumors, Kevin Love- Draft In game******

CASH

Pretty much a regular
thought i would start a thread with the lottery tomorrow night - The Love rumors that are already floating - fisher to coach the knicks - anything else people want to add.

Love, 25, wants a chance to play for an immediate contender, but has an open mind about multiple destinations in the league, sources said. In six NBA seasons, Love has yet to reach the playoffs in Minnesota.The Houston Rockets also plan to make a run at a trade for Love, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Officials believe Love's close relationship and respect for coach Kevin McHale could give the Rockets an edge. Golden State, Phoenix, the Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago are among those also planning to pursue Love deals with an eye on signing him to a long-term extension.
Love has no veto power over a trade, but it is unlikely any team will unload significant assets for him without an assurance he'll re-sign a max contract.

Still, Boston is the sleeper gathering momentum in a process that is still beginning to unfold. The three top prospects in the draft – Kansas' Joel Embiid and Andrew Wiggins and Duke's Jabari Parker – could become franchise cornerstone players in the NBA. Nevertheless, Boston has multiple picks to offer in the next several years as part of a total package for Love, as well as the salary-cap space to perhaps take back an unwanted contract from Minnesota.
Love's agent Jeff Schwartz and Ainge have a strong relationship and a good working history. Ainge helped another Schwartz client, Paul Pierce, get to a preferred trade destination in Brooklyn a year ago. The Celtics believe they can sell Love on becoming the next big Celtics star, and all the adulation that comes with that for a franchise that has won 17 NBA championships.

I don't understand how any player just finishing his NBA career & with no coaching experience makes sense as a hire. Having been coached doesn't make you a good coach. That's an expensive test drive for ownership willing to blindly hand over the reigns.

They are paying Jackson to coach fisher essentially. Kinda like the Riley/spoelstra thing

Danny do it!

make Boston the city of Love!

Not just love .. Need more than just him and Ned to get rid of rondo.. Need a pg who can hit a jump shot..
trade rondo to lakers for their pick and some players to even out the salary.. Use it on Exum or smart...
then trade with rockets for asik..

if a trade was to happen it is not going to be for just 1 player..

They are paying Jackson to coach fisher essentially. Kinda like the Riley/spoelstra thing

yeah similar but there's quite a bit of talent there, lebron could player/coach and probably only cost the team a couple wins.

Not just love .. Need more than just him and Ned to get rid of rondo.. Need a pg who can hit a jump shot..
trade rondo to lakers for their pick and some players to even out the salary.. Use it on Exum or smart...
then trade with rockets for asik..

if a trade was to happen it is not going to be for just 1 player..

This.
He can definitely stretch the floor with his size but there is still is a lot of ? in regards to his ball handling skills and distribution. I can see him being a PG like a Lillard/Westbrook

The-Wolf-of-Causeway.gif

tonite we find out if Tankapalooza was worth it

also the possibility of a very shady lottery ball conspiracy is VERY high...in Silver we trust.....DOH!

thought Love wanted to move to a playoff bound contender? How is Boston a major step from Wolves? Sure they play in a weakened conference but it's not like Celts are a lock in.

thought Love wanted to move to a playoff bound contender? How is Boston a major step from Wolves? Sure they play in a weakened conference but it's not like Celts are a lock in.

boston would have to convince love that he is part 1 of multiple veteran pieces for immediate contention similar to the Ray Allen trade, and Garnet trade..

Many do think the lottery has been fixed in the past, but this article makes little sense. He gives a reason as to why any of the 14 teams will win the lottery (putting odds for each of them at 100%), and then goes back and says that he was right and he called it (for the past 2 years at least). Are these articles just a stab at some humor? I don't really understand what he's saying other than "I'm going to give each of these teams a 100% shot of winning the lottery, give reasons as to why it will be fixed for them, and then come back after the lottery and say I was right."

Many do think the lottery has been fixed in the past, but this article makes little sense. He gives a reason as to why any of the 14 teams will win the lottery (putting odds for each of them at 100%), and then goes back and says that he was right and he called it (for the past 2 years at least). Are these articles just a stab at some humor? I don't really understand what he's saying other than "I'm going to give each of these teams a 100% shot of winning the lottery, give reasons as to why it will be fixed for them, and then come back after the lottery and say I was right."

he's parodying the fact that no matter what the outcome is tonight a group of people will say the lottery was fixed.

On a side note I look forward to Marcus smart being drafted in the lottery and having the people who said he would lose millions or his draft status would be affected by his "incident" come in here and eat crow....

On a side note I look forward to Marcus smart being drafted in the lottery and having the people who said he would lose millions or his draft status would be affected by his "incident" come in here and eat crow....

well he did lose one year NBA salary (millions) and will slide a few spots from his anticipated 2013 draft spot... it may end up working out for him but it's generally not wise to go back when you're that highly valued. I bet Glenn Robinson III and Mitch McGary wish they had their decisions back.

I dont know how dumb the Rockets are if they are trying to get him. Sure, lets add another top dollar guy who plays no fukn defense!! But at the same time, it could be fun to watch them score...

What time is the lottery?

Love to Houston would be crazy. Not enough shots in the game. But they would be good on the glass and from outside.

that blonde sitting next to Dr. J better be scared. He's looking to lay some pipe.

Can't say I blame him. She's fine as hell. wow

Minny never has any fucking luck. We have dropped a net 15 spots in lotteries over the years. Wolves have NEVER moved up in the lottery.

Rigged ass shit...

Back