****Draft lottery, trade rumors, Kevin Love- Draft In game******

Magic could make some noise with their picks
Have their big man already and the kid from Indy the picked last year

kobelol.png

There goes Kupchak's hopes and dreams of trading down, or use the pick for Love.
gonna take more than a 7 to get Love. Flip doesn't want anybody currently on that roster that would need to come over along with the pick. My guess is Warriors sent Klay and Lee and a pick for Love.

gonna take more than a 7 to get Love. Flip doesn't want anybody currently on that roster that would need to come over along with the pick. My guess is Warriors sent Klay and Lee and a pick for Love.

Doubtful warriors let klay's go, you could argue warriors would be no better than they currently are or worse with that trade proposal that is floating around.. Barnes/ lee is more probable

I don't even think a 5 pick would do it. The Wolves would only take a 3 for Love. This means rebuild time for the Lakers, Kobe gonna get pissed. And if Love does end up traded before free agency, the Lakers will have nothing to pursue in 2015. Maybe Marc Gasol.

lol wont be Klay

like Braves said

Barnes/Lee

And Lee sucks btw. The only reason they trade him is because of that horrid contract. They gonna have to give up more than Barnes and a 1st rounder to take on the rest of Lee's contract.

Problem is wolves have little to no leverage here, getting rid of klay IMO does not make warriors better so no reason for them to do it if that are the demands of the wolves

You hardly ever get even value when you trade a player of Love's quality

well, that's what they will hold out for. Barnes is of no interest around here. To get a superstar you need to trade a budding superstar (potentially).
Absolutely untrue...for the most part teams parting with 'superstars' get pennies on the dollar in return...look at Dwight Howard, harden, melo, et al. Teams dumping these guys have no leverage so they get fleeced...get nothing or take the poo poo platter

Love holds all the cards here, if they dont want that Barnes/Lee deal they might not get anything and have him walk

Absolutely untrue...for the most part teams parting with 'superstars' get pennies on the dollar in return...look at Dwight Howard, harden, melo, et al. Teams dumping these guys have no leverage so they get fleeced...get nothing or take the poo poo platter

Well, Dwight decided to leave and sign with another team. The only "trade" that occurred was to get a little something back. And NY gave a king's ransom for Melo. Denver had ALL the leverage in that trade.

Minny has some leverage because teams want Love - a guy who can produce and is very marketable. You want him - then make a move and get him. But nobody's getting him for a song.

Back