Donald Sterling: Dont bring people to my games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched 12 Years a Slave last night for the first time too, pretty sure I saw Donnie crackin the whip

It's a pretty big city, but yeah, I think he meant Kobe.

that happened under th eold watch with the Stern- my point is with Silver in charge now he wont just brush it away..,,will end up being similar to the NFL's conduct policy...both for players and owners...

you talking about Kobe?

ya. He is on audio tape admitting to raping a girl but is allowed to play. Sterling on audio tape being a racist. hhhmmm

I think I found a new joke.

What is the difference between Sterling and Kobe?

A: One uses the letter "c" to create a word out of the letters at the end of the following sentence and the other uses the letter "p".

"I am a dirty raist"

Almost forgot he's Snoop Lion now, good catch.

I am now tipyerbartender lion.

ya. He is on audio tape admitting to raping a girl but is allowed to play. Sterling on audio tape being a racist. hhhmmm

I think I found a new joke.

What is the difference between Sterling and Kobe?

A: One uses the letter "c" to create a word out of the letters at the end of the following sentence and the other uses the letter "p".

"I am a dirty raist"

no staying power here, sorry

I get the sneaking suspicion, Sterling's PR team is hard at work on the Donald Sterling goodwill tour: featuring has been black athletes. Where Sterling convinces the world he has seen the error of his ways

that happened under th eold watch with the Stern- my point is with Silver in charge now he wont just brush it away..,,will end up being similar to the NFL's conduct policy...both for players and owners...

Hope so. fuck that guy. What a monumental douchebag racist motherfucker. League shouldn't put up with it, players shouldn't put up with it, fans shouldn't put up with it. He has every right to be a racist but he has to face the consequences of it ... or should.

Hope so. fuck that guy. What a monumental douchebag racist motherfucker. League shouldn't put up with it, players shouldn't put up with it, fans shouldn't put up with it. He has every right to be a racist but he has to face the consequences of it ... or should.

I hope so to and i think he/they will.

Regarding Marge schott, i had seen a comment above- i believe she was warned, then suspended then forced to sell the team (though i think she was on death's bed at the time)...

You mean an extra p, Kyle. Unless you're calling Kobe an apper, which I'm not going to stand for.

could it get to the point that pressure is put on advertisers to stop advertising during NBA games, and it forces the NBA's hand...I could see something like that.

At the very least advertisers pull away from the CLippers

So the joke is so brilliant, it works no matter which letter you remove. Just don't remove any vowels.

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson 6m
.@cjbycookie and I will never go to a Clippers game again as long as Donald Sterling is the owner.

Retweeted by Bonnie Bernstein
Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson 4m
I feel sorry for my friends Coach Doc Rivers and Chris Paul that they have to work for a man that feels that way about African Americans.

Good start with Magic saying he is not going to any games- I believe some advertisers will follow....and other famous names (actors, musicians, etc)

anything the Clippers players or Doc do is a pr gesture IMO

everyone who has followed the league at all knew Sterling was a racist POS, players time to stand up to that was when they signed contracts, seems at least 1 coach and 12 players didn't care about it when they were getting paid

wish the NBA could do something but I don't know what kind of power Silver has here, probably just a monster fine (looked it up and the Heat owner has the biggest single fine at 500k)

can you imagine if a player said something like this?

ESPN wouldn't let it go for weeks, rich white owner and this story's shelf life is prolly a few days

anything the Clippers players or Doc do is a pr gesture IMO

everyone who has followed the league at all knew Sterling was a racist POS, players time to stand up to that was when they signed contracts, seems at least 1 coach and 12 players didn't care about it when they were getting paid

wish the NBA could do something but I don't know what kind of power Silver has here, probably just a monster fine (looked it up and the Heat owner has the biggest single fine at 500k)

Team meeting will be about "playing for eachother" and "playing for the fans" ... doubt they make a moral stand with a contender.

And ya .. German Dirk says it and it is the story of the year, Teeed... this time there is the actual audio on Sterling though and that is going to resonate with the average person to make it more interesting or dramatic .. so might have a longer shelf than it normally would

if anyone has a chance to read Sterling's deposition from a few years ago, it's the thoughts in to the mind of horrible man, but this little excerpt is amazing on its own

BmKYKkkCMAAhlLm.png

Contender or not, what would happen if the Clips refused to take the floor? Forfeit? What if the Warriors also refused?

Every team should boycott the next games, not only the Clippers. This is fucking disgraceful, and the NBA should force him to sell the team.

Lol at the mop on the top of his head

Did his gf leak this tape to tmz? I assume that's the only way they would've gotten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back