Donald Sterling: Dont bring people to my games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold your judgments and realize the dude jumped from comparing white/black American babies to comparing black American babies to black African babies. I think you're a good dude, KK--but pump the goddamn brakes on me bein a dumb fuck.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I think you're a good dude too, never have said otherwise.

My high school had one black guy

He was an exchange student from Kenya and completely shattered state records in Iowa for cross country and a couple track events

Lol...that's awesome

I had a buddy I played soccer/basketball with as a kid. Then he ran cross country/track in high school. Won state with ease in cc and the 800 and 1600. Got a full ride to GTech, then was on the US national team. Got hurt and missed Olympics though. Made a real good living running the 800 in Europe professionally. His mom was German, father from Africa.

And a little more on Sterling.... What total BS with his son-in-law. Now he comes out and speaks against Sterling and his racism that everything was outted. He knew damn well the dude was a racist and had no problem riding the gravy train... Director of Basketball Administration for the Clippers - I'm sure you worked your way up to that job.

This is my entire problem with racism. Nobody ever wants to tell you how wrong it is or how bad someone is until something like a "Donald Sterling" issue arrises. People look to "cash" in on their stance all the while knowing before hand what they were dealing with .... A racist sum bitch. But let it get out in the open and you see EVERYONE heading for their safe zone bunkers IE advertisers now leaving or pausing, season ticket holders now leaving or pausing, NAACP backing out of a 2nd award, Sterling's s-I-L ... etc. I don't want to hear from ANY of those people TODAY! I wanted to hear from them prior to this past weekend. Period.

I didn't want to directly answer elturnbe's post to me bc he didn't deserve my answer, but that was it. Look no further than his round n round with VK and KK. I don't have time for the games ...

Since no one goes into the Politics Forum....

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by takeit

Finally a voice of reason...

Dead on the money...

When's the last time someone sought out Kareem's opinion on anything, isn't he kind of a recluse?

Think we just need to hear from O.J., Mr. T, and Lamont from Sanford and Son and then we'll have black opinion on the Sterling matter covered.

When's the last time someone sought out Kareem's opinion on anything, isn't he kind of a recluse?

Think we just need to hear from O.J., Mr. T, and Lamont from Sanford and Son and then we'll have black opinion on the Sterling matter covered.

He is not a recluse at all in LA. He's very relevant here.

Would be cool to see the entire Clips team just stand completely still during the first possession tonight with their fist in the air towards the owners box and just let the Warriors do whatever they want.

Doc rivers , chris paul, sponsors all hypocrites...
An extra couple of zeros on their paychecks and they looked the other way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back