December NBA

Tito

The Salty Dog
1-3 (-3.45u)

great first post to the season on ctg and then i proceeded to post a flurry of losers, lol...one i like tonight (missed all the early games, work is crazy for holidays for me) -

Grizz 2H -2.5 -3u-

also played the Clipp 2q small, curious to see if that hits

1-4 (-6.75u)

funny, i start posting here and I go on a slide...

Heat 1H -3 (-105) -1u-

Heat/Mavericks 1H OVER 101 -1u-

Heat/Mavericks 1Q OVER 51 -2u-

:shake:

thanks hugh, appreciate it...

i counted 6 missed shots from point blank range for the Mavs to push that 1q total, assholes

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]have to update the record...[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]between moving to a new house, the entire family getting the flu, and the holidays...been tough for this other stuff - plus i have been on a bad slide....[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kings/Blazers OVER 198.5 (-108) -2u-[/FONT]

[/FONT]

thanks ret!

Bobcats/Nets OVER 193.5 (-107) -2u-

kinda risky considering the Nets offensive woes, but I think there is effort from the squad tonight and with a longer leash to open up the offense a bit. something that was apparently not there with Avery. it helps to be going up against the leagues worst road team defensively.

looking at others when i get a chance...

That over is very interesting Tito. Think the nets will look to run more for obvious reasons and the bobcats aren't going to stop them. Kemba walker scares me and he could be very motivated playing in Brooklyn

...and any Bobcat game u like the over in, just play opposing TT, these guys might not make it to 60

Back