Day 2 of diciplined betting

SF_capper

CTG addict
6-3
+8.9 units yesterday in day 1

well after an allnighter studying for this all-nighter (and reading a couple newspapers in between) I'm tired as hell.

will be playing Houston and Phoenix

imma take a nap first, but preety much

for Houston:

Pros: Yao was bizerk yesterday after the loss. Yao spoke out! that's somethin. Off the bad loss I'd expect Houston to bring the most effort of the yr so far. also, Philly is off of 2 wins. ... do you really think they can extend it to 3? I know there's a point spread, but I don't give Philly much of a chance

Cons: Philly been playin a bit better getting boards and everything. Houston been struggling. Philly should remember that 50 pt loss they suffered to Houston last yr

overall, I don't care if Philly is very motivated, as Houston should try to put everything they got on this game.

Phoenix

Pros: 4/5 for Miami and Shaq's fatass, Chris Quin starting PG vs Steve Nash. Phoenix off embarassing loss to Minnesota. Amare got ejected last game gainst these guys. Suns is not the team you wanna face on a 4/5, especially if you're short handed and reside in Miami. Dunno how Shaq can handle the running. Maybe miami content with their W yesterday

Cons: Maybe a bit of revenge from Miami as Phoenix rallied in the 4th at Miami earlier this yr for a W. If shaq isn't too tired, he can get 25-15.

overall remind me of the detroit game yesterday. Expect Phoenix to roll

good to know JP, really. lets cash.

Houston 1st H -3 (-120)- 1 unit
Houston -6- 4 units

and an official lean
Houston/Philly UNDER 182!

only thing keeping me off it if Houston. I don't think Philly gets past 85 in this one. Thinking something like Houston 97-80. could be like 102-82, which is keeping me off. Feel pretty good about my Houston play though. If 1st H loses, I'll likely add in a 2nd H chase for a better whole game line

Not that it matters, but i think theres an "S" in that word some where.

2nd H Houston -7 (-120)- 2 units

:(

fuckers have 12 turnovers. This is more of a Philly fade than Houston play. Hoping for Philly 2nd H collapse

so its a big day

Houston 1st H -3 (-120)- 1 unit
Houston -6- 4 units
2nd H Houston -7 (-120)- 2 units
Phoenix -12- 10 units

2nd H Phoenix -10.5 (-120)- 6 units

Miami cannot shoot 68% on a 4/5 nights. Nash has 1 pt. Phoenix has weathered the storm, Phoenix gonna do it up

Back