Daily Fantasy Draft Kings etc.

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Not sure why but Ive never gotten into this. Maybe Im too tied up with my several regular teams. Im looking to dive into it this year. What are the best sites to use? I assume Draft Kings and Fan Duel are both good since they are the two big ones.

Also maybe we could get a weekly discussion about the best players in the daily leagues?

:shake:

I'm all in on it.. Love having multiple lineups every week especially when my normal teams suck

I prefer DK but fanduel is good too.. Why I like is quick payouts from both sites.. There are good bonuses on both sites.. If u haven't signed up yet do it through rotogrinders.com and u get free access to all their "incentives" articles and information

Didn't do football last year but I'll be doing more this season. Don't forget to sign up for the $100,000 NFL DraftKing contest for week 1 that's only open to DKs affiliates. I have it posted up in NFL forum.

Didn't do football last year but I'll be doing more this season. Don't forget to sign up for the $100,000 NFL DraftKing contest for week 1 that's only open to DKs affiliates. I have it posted up in NFL forum.

Why not one for ctg only??

Back