CTG 2014-15 Fantasy Basketball H2H League

I feel like the owners at the lottery reform vote today but im pulling my support for early draft order....haha...will still do it though if we get 7 yes posts (we're at 5 with renew, law, nugzz, gorg and tdot)

We're at 3 for shortening time for picks...everyone chime in on that one please

Bored...

So I guess we're not drawing the draft order early?

I've never done nba fantasy in my life and watched a grand total of 2 games last year... I'm winning this shit

I like longing in and seeing my draft order. That's just me because all my football leagues are in person and have pre determined orders.

I don't care about draft length. Whatever is clever.

Could interfere w the drawing of the order.. Happened to me in an nfl league... Because it wasn't "full" half hour before draft

just sent you the league safe invite again

if you dont see it in your inbox check your spam

i also think you can just log into league safe and click on my leagues and it should show up there

Anytime you three wanna pay would be good with me...

dont make me stick nugzz on your asses

:cigarguy:

(For real though the deadline s coming up and it won't let me move it back any further at which point there will be late fees that I can't do anything about and don't go the pot...)

Anytime you three wanna pay would be good with me...

dont make me stick nugzz on your asses

:cigarguy:

(For real though the deadline s coming up and it won't let me move it back any further at which point there will be late fees that I can't do anything about and don't go the pot...)

:popcorn::enraged:

Moved the deadline back as far as I can - this Monday - after that its a 10$ late fee I cant do anything about

talked to CappingCrunch - he said hes gonna pay by Friday

havent heard from ArizonaKid or Inspekdah

this might seem extreme but it seems fair that locking a team would eventually have to come into play if someone doesnt pay. we almost had to do it in the football league I am in because one guy hadnt paid like 6/7 weeks in. finally paid up about a week before the proposed locked date.

thats just my opinion.

Inspekdah has paid

Capping Crunch said he would but hasnt pulled the trigger yet

ArizonaKid is MIA

Has he posted lately?? Hes the one who started this thread....

Looks like Spek is going to get me by .0005 in FG% to take the title. Congrats man. Good matchup. Fun season.

Wow what a finale and lucky really. That's the thing with fantasy NBA you just hope to make the dance and have things break your way the final couple weeks. One basket made or missed either way was the difference.

Good competitive season this year from everyone.

Is this all wrapped up?

Should I allocated the winnings...or wait a day or two to see if there were any stat corrections that would affect anything as its so close??

Adjustments are usually done the following morning. But you can't allocate until tomorrow anyway per LeagueSafe rules.

Thanks for running it again Smoke.

This was my first year so I might be off, but ArizonaKid posted 600-400-200 in the fourth post of this thread.

It had always been what Smoke said. AK chimed in early in the year answering a question stating what the payouts were but I don't know if he was proposing new payouts or if he thought Smoke was gone? It was never discussed again. Either is Ok with me the way it's always been or AK's post.

Last 2 years it was 7-350-150 and before that it was the same ratio just with a $50 buy in pool.

It had always been what Smoke said. AK chimed in early in the year answering a question stating what the payouts were but I don't know if he was proposing new payouts or if he thought Smoke was gone? It was never discussed again. Either is Ok with me the way it's always been or AK's post.

Last 2 years it was 7-350-150 and before that it was the same ratio just with a $50 buy in pool.

Considering AK's post of 600-400-200 was the only payouts referenced this year on this site or Yahoo I am OK with that. I was lucky to have won, anyway and I'm happy with $6 as much as $7.

Renew deserves the extra cash for his @ss kicking regular season anyway...

Alright then - with inspekdahs blessing and in that it was the only payout mentioned in this thread Ill allocate:

600$ inspekdah
400$ law
200$ renew

thats right right?

Renewed the league

i think that automatically sends everyone an invite to join...either accept or lemme know you're out

was looking at the all time finishes...

Started out good - 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd...

then i had a kid....

since - 10th and 12th.....

Back