CTG-1 - One fantasy baseball team needed, 3/30 draft night

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
T

tipyerbartender1

I'll probably be bumping this thread obnoxiously, just to give the mods a heads up.

Want to mingle with the likes of hbomb, wreck, and grind? Are you looking to channel your inner geek? Do you want to annoy your wife, piss off your boss, and ignore your kids? Then I have just the place.

CTG-1 fantasy baseball needs one more team to get to 12. Just one fucking team. $100 buy-in. HTH format. Details in the 2016 CTG-1 fantasy baseball thread in this same forum. Come aboard.

Jump, you've walked the hallowed halls of this league ... we've kept your locker intact if you want back in.

It's in the title of the thread, and discussed numerous times in the other thread.

It is 3/30, at night.

But thank God! Gorgy's back. And please join on yahoo.

Since gorgy can be a little cryptic and elusive, please know that the first team to join on yahoo gets the spot. I feel like I'm holding a gun to a guy who wants to die, but that's my threat, and challenge. If you need a yahoo invite to the league, let me know.

gorgy is in on yahoo. We're full, will set up leaguesafe and determine draft order (brace yourself, wreck) tonight.

FAAB vs waivers is wide open for discussion or voting in the other thread.

Will send leaguesafe stuff tonight too. Will want that paid by opening day, it takes about a minute. If problems, just let me know.

Back