2015 CTG-1 Fantasy Bases League

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Im actually waiting for a payment from my home NBA league that runs till the end of the season, so will take care of it once thats all paid out so I can just transfer in from the balance - thanks to everyone for getting the money in

p.s. - anyone need an outfielder???

Great season, guys. Congrats to Choo-Tang (law), good team all year and finished strong to take the overall title ($600). aplous gets second place ($300), seagrams earns third place ($100), and I somehow held on to the regular season title ($200) even though it felt like my team quit after August, especially the pitching, good lord. Smoke can release the payouts from leaguesafe.

We'll run it back once again next year, I intend to get the league back to 12 teams and 6 playoff teams, let me know if you think any other changes would be a good idea.

Let's run it back folks. As usual prefer a weeknight draft...830pm or later central would be great as my 1 year old wants to stay up late now. Might have to find a replacement for Grind since he's MIA of late.

Gabe, we have room for you if you'd like to join. Hope to track down grind too. Up until last season, the league had 12 teams (last year just 10), and we want 12 again so we were going to recruit anyway. Will start to get the ball rolling shortly.

Let's run it back folks. As usual prefer a weeknight draft...830pm or later central would be great as my 1 year old wants to stay up late now. Might have to find a replacement for Grind since he's MIA of late.

Count me in, as usual.

I'll throw this together in the next couple days, sorry for the delay, busy week. Would like to get back to 12 teams.

Tip, I'll throw this out there just as I did CTG 2, but anyway we can do free agent auction to give everyone an equal chance to add FA's instead of who can race to the wire quickest?

Tip, I'll throw this out there just as I did CTG 2, but anyway we can do free agent auction to give everyone an equal chance to add FA's instead of who can race to the wire quickest?

I'd prefer something like that, the FAAB set-up, let's see if everyone or most agree.

First let's get the league going, I think we have it back to 12 if we have everyone from last year, plus gabe, plus GW. Not sure I've seen smokey or wreck around here in a while, but should be able to track 'em down via e-mail or whatever.

I'll renew the league on yahoo and send out the invites, might not get to it until Monday (3/7), as I'm headed out of town for a couple days.

In the meantime, let's see if we can pick a draft date, I like later. Season starts on Sunday night, April 3, with full opening day on April 4.

I'm going to throw some dates out there and move backwards, how does March 30, Wednesday night sound, 9:30 or 10:00 EST?

Will start an "official" 2016 thread, stay tuned. Happy baseball season.

Hate to say it but Im not a big fan of the free agent auction.....league has been running smooth for awhile now dont see a need to change it. Obviously we can vote on it.

Draft date and times are good for me.

Hate to say it but Im not a big fan of the free agent auction.....league has been running smooth for awhile now dont see a need to change it. Obviously we can vote on it.

Draft date and times are good for me.

I don't understand what's not to like about the FA auction? I disagree about running smoothly. Nothing more irritating to lose out on a new closer repeatedly simply because I have to work all day. How is that fair? In the old days when that was the only option, fine; but now we have a method that truly makes it fair for everyone and we don't want to utilize that method? I just don't understand that line of thinking.

I guess I just like the freedom of making moves....we have a weekly limit so it's not unlimited waivers but I don't like running out of waiver money come late season when there are only a few teams left in it.

Let's get the league roster set and vote on it. I'm still in if it passes.

You're number one on the wait list, nugzz. Will start the 2016 thread tonight, we'll see if anyone drops out or is MIA.

Back