Critique My Fantasy Team!!!

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
It's supposed to be a Keeper. Whatever I drafted for this year and leaving this shit. Bullshit was unorganized, sprung that on us last minute. Added another roster spot last minute to go along with the Keeper league announcement. F the commish.

And sorry before I post my league settings and all, wtf was with all the new animations/layout. I absolutely hated it.

12 Team League
IDP
PPR
Fractional Pts

Completions (0.5)
Passing Yards (33 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (5)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (15 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (33 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (10)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (10)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (2)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (2)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards (0)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-1)
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (.5)
Sack (2.5)
Interception (3)
Fumble Force (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (10)
Safety (5)
Pass Defended (1.5)
Block Kick (5)

QB - Matt Schaub
WR - Terrell Owens
WR - Brandon Marshall
RB - Clinton Portis
RB - Willie Parker
TE - Donald Lee
WR/TE - Roddy White
K - Shayne Graham

BN -
Selvin Young, Chester Taylor, Kenny Watson, Nate Burleson, DeSean Jackson, Philip Rivers

D
- David Harris
D - Jerod Mayo
DB - Terrence McGee
DB - Darrelle Revis
DL - Chad Greenway
DL - Jonathan Vilma

When byes start I'll have to adjust my defense accordingly, may drop a back up RB unless I can pull some trade. my RB2 is hurting a bit in my opinion as well as TE. I didnt get a big name and just held out until the list consisted of Olsen, LJ Smith, Miller, Watson, Lee. Probably shouldve taken Watson or Olsen but at round 16 Im fine with Lee.

Input appreciated! :shake:

Im also considering picking up Stewart Bradley and dropping Mayo. I'm hoping Mayo gets the starting job from day 1 and continues the trend of DOMINANT SEC LBs. Ryans, Willis, now Mayo?

what can I do to improve my team?

He's not even starting Brewer. LBs are the ones who make the points in this format, aren't too many DBs to consider.

TEs available: Fasano, Alex Smith, LJ Smith*, McMichael, Marcedes*, Bo Scaife, Zach Miller*, Ben Utecht*, Chris Baker/Dustin Keller*, John Carlson, Jeff King

Would you rather have any of these guys over Donald Lee? The guys with * are the ones I'd probably consider.

I thought you might have a spot on your bench for a young guy with a high ceiling.

It's a keeper but I doubt I continue with this guy as commish. It's been fine the last few years but this year the commish has just made decisions without any agreement.

If he's gonna be a dick about this shit, then a few of us are going to be dicks back to him. We pretty much drafted for this year and won't tell him we are going to leave his league until right before next years draft. He clearly drafted for next year so it should give us all a good laugh. Changing the rules on us on draft day and then just basically telling us to fuck off was not the way to handle it. Sorry for the language.

I see where you are getting at though, if I was playin for keeps, certainly I'd have to give him a look.

Im really considering Zach Miller, Utecht definitely has sleeper potential written all over him. Cincy's always needed that TE

I think I may role with Miller once all the players clear waivers. I forget Wrighsters no longer starting so Ill have to look into Lewis too. I took a chance and just let all the TEs go once the top few went and luckily not many drafted a back up TE.

I drafted Utecht late in my draft. All reports seem to point to him being effective - he has been staying late after practice with Palmer to get a rhythm down. Now, with most of the WRs with questions, I think he could see a lot of passes coming his way.

wow

I started 7-2 and finished 7-5, lost to the same team twice in a row and this week it was for the playoffs. 7-6, elimianted from contention to get top 3. last week this guy had had deangelo williams get 4 TDs, this week deion branch gets 2 TDs. disgusting. Highest scoring team finished 5th at the end of the year and gets eliminated by the lowest scoring team to make the playoffs.

Everyone just kept having a breakout player the last 5 weeks, sickening.

Back