[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]304[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Seattle Seahawks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-3.5 -109[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-187[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 39.5 -110[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Lines from Pinny as I consider them to be one of the sharper books to measure lines against.

Lean both favorites at this point. Though with the way both teams are in the AFC I will likely take Denver first half and then auto bet NE second half

Hags v Niners - would be concerned about the Seattle offense. They were outgained by a decent margin (409 yds to 277 yds) against New Orleans, Saints were a better executed play away from pulling the upset. Niners are the hottest team in the playoffs but have been on the road for 3 straight going on 4, fatigue ? Kap looked great in the 2nd half today and his confidence is gaining.

Doncs v Pats - NE caught Indy in a horrible spot and the score somewhat flatters the Pats. Denver looked dominant for the first 3 quarters but then again the Bolts came out of the gate with such a shitty gameplan then once Rivers opened up the pass it was game on. Do trust the Pats' D to get more stops. Bellyache v Fox is the coaching mismatch of the round. Opening line seems a little baited towards NE.

emkee;1988578[B said:
]Hags v Niners - would be concerned about the Seattle offense. They were outgained by a decent margin (409 yds to 277 yds) against New Orleans, Saints were a poorly executed play away from pulling the upset. Niners are the hottest team in the playoffs but have been on the road for 3 straight going on 4, fatigue ? Kap looked great in the 2nd half today and his confidence is gaining.
[/B]
Doncs v Pats - NE caught Indy in a horrible spot and the score somewhat flatters the Pats. Denver looked dominant for the first 3 quarters but then again the Bolts came out of the gate with such a shitty gameplan then once Rivers opened up the pass it was game on. Do trust the Pats' D to get more stops. Bellyache v Fox is the coaching mismatch of the round. Opening line seems a little baited towards NE.
Agree....big time

Seattle 2-5 against SF last 7; however they put a whooping on the Niners in those 2 wins in Seattle.

If I was a Seattle backer, I'd be really concerned about their offense going into the title game:
Since December 1st (including playoffs) Seattle has averaged:

• 265.8 YPG
  • 144.2 Passing YPG
  • 16.7 first downs PG

During that same time frame, SF has averaged:

• 354.6 YPG
  • 226 Passing YPG
  • 20.4 first downs PG

San Francisco is averaging 90 yards per game and 4 more first downs per game. We all know both of these teams can run the ball and have stout run defenses, so passing will be important. Colin Kaepernick since getting a healthy Crabtree back has thrown for 82 YPG more than Wilson in that time

offsides.gif

Scam has got some ginobli flopping skills

What's nice about these 4 teams is whoever goes on to win the conference championship games, we're going to have a pretty good superbowl I think. I'd like to see Denver vs Seattle but any of these 4 teams would be entertaining.

Would love to see a niners vs Patriots final...

Patriots cause it shuts up alot of the critics saying NE was lucky or fortunate this year especially with the losses of Gronk and Hernandez, a bunch of '"no names" playing with a chip on their shoulder...

one of the thing that concerns me about CK is how long it takes for him to read the defense, and by the time he realizes it and audibles, well too late.. he used 2 time outs yesterday in the second half because he took so long reading the play and adjusting...there's times where he does too much at the line and with the crowd noise in Seattle, it MIGHT spell trouble

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...ns-generated-earthquake-marshawn-lynch-td-run

What's nice about these 4 teams is whoever goes on to win the conference championship games, we're going to have a pretty good superbowl I think. I'd like to see Denver vs Seattle but any of these 4 teams would be entertaining.

agreed about the bolded

Patriots cause it shuts up alot of the critics saying NE was lucky or fortunate this year especially with the losses of Gronk and Hernandez, a bunch of '"no names" playing with a chip on their shoulder...

one of the thing that concerns me about CK is how long it takes for him to read the defense, and by the time he realizes it and audibles, well too late.. he used 2 time outs yesterday in the second half because he took so long reading the play and adjusting...there's times where he does too much at the line and with the crowd noise in Seattle, it MIGHT spell trouble

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...ns-generated-earthquake-marshawn-lynch-td-run

Kaep did the same thing against Green Bay. They were out of TOs at the start of the 2nd quarter

i think that is a fantastic point about Kap

Kaep did the same thing against Green Bay. They were out of TOs at the start of the 2nd quarter

yep, that would be the only thing that concerns me, but I'm assuming we're going to be seeing more read-option and running from Gore

i think that is a fantastic point about Kap
:shake:, gonna need to work on it this off season, he has some room to grow and can actually be a pretty good QB, has the legs, arm..just needs to work on decisions and working with a bit more urgency

As good as he was, he could have been picked once or twice. Don't think Seattle will miss those. Dangerous atmosphere for him, but Wilson has to get his shit together too

As good as he was, he could have been picked once or twice. Don't think Seattle will miss those. Dangerous atmosphere for him, but Wilson has to get his shit together too
yea every qb this weekend could have been picked once or twice, i try to leave those "could have/should have" scenarios out of it :)...but i agree this place hasn't been kind to him or the niners for that matter recently and it will take more than beats by dre to drown out that noice for CK

Both of these games are fantastic from a fan and capping perspective. Kaepernick mistakes are definitely the thing that scares me most about the Niners, especially given the noise in that place. I expect both teams to go fairly conservative at least early on, and wait for the other team to make a mistake, then capitalize. I'll be looking hard at first quarter and first half under numbers...

Can't wait for a great match up decided by the weather in NY in February, can only hope it's mild

For anyone teasing the 49ers: San Francisco 6-point teasers and 10-point teasers are 4-6-0 (.400) in Seattle the last 10 years.

Both of these games are fantastic from a fan and capping perspective. Kaepernick mistakes are definitely the thing that scares me most about the Niners, especially given the noise in that place. I expect both teams to go fairly conservative at least early on, and wait for the other team to make a mistake, then capitalize. I'll be looking hard at first quarter and first half under numbers...
:shake:

(Rotoworld)

Source: Lindsay Jones on Twitter

Broncos CB Chris Harris has been diagnosed with a torn ACL in his left knee.

It's a serious blow to the Broncos' hopes of beating the Patriots Sunday. Harris was a top-9 corner in Pro Football Focus' grades this season, playing just about every snap as a starter outside and primary slot man while excelling in coverage. A defense already operating without Von Miller, Derek Wolfe, and Rahim Moore will now have to turn to declining fossils in Champ Bailey and Quentin Jammer. The Patriots have been winning with the run game lately, but they'd be wise to let Tom Brady spread his wings -- especially after they review film of Philip Rivers catching fire once Harris went down.

Kapernick is interesting because if you have money on him, you fear that hes going to throw a pick at any second, and if you bet against him, you fear hes going to avoid a clear sack and throw a ball 50 yards down field for a td or run for 50 yards.

Goin huge on NE ML now with this Harris News

Brady and Hoodie vs Manning in the underdog role......sound familiar?

In the last three games the Pats have re invented themselves out of necessity. 3 games 123 rush attempts for 643 yards. Brady has not thrown for more than 200 yards in any of those games. Not a coincidence that they have dominated time of possession in those games either.

When end the Bolts beat the Broncos they rushed the ball 44 times for 177 yards and held the ball for nearly 39 mins to the Broncos 21 mins.

Of course the genius of Hoodie is that the Donks may gameplan to stop the run all week while Brady comes out in no huddle and throws 25 times to start the game.

Brady and Hoodie vs Manning in the underdog role......sound familiar?

In the last three games the Pats have re invented themselves out of necessity. 3 games 123 rush attempts for 643 yards. Brady has not thrown for more than 200 yards in any of those games. Not a coincidence that they have dominated time of possession in those games either.

When end the Bolts beat the Broncos they rushed the ball 44 times for 177 yards and held the ball for nearly 39 mins to the Broncos 21 mins.

NE is going to have to take advantage of the Harris injury though. When he left the game yesterday Rivers started looking decent. So yes, pounding the ball with Blount is going to be big, but they are gonna have to take some shots too

i'm on the new england tt over and wouldn't be surprised to see san fran win. Hopefully we will have some attractive props.

NE is going to have to take advantage of the Harris injury though. When he left the game yesterday Rivers started looking decent. So yes, pounding the ball with Blount is going to be big, but they are gonna have to take some shots too

They dont have have anyone like Keenan Allen on their team right now. The Chargers didn't get him the ball early enough in the game. Harris going down no doubt is a big blow to their team but I'm not sure Amendola and Eddleman are the the that can exploit his loss. I think we see lots of ground and pound with a short controlled passing game. Vareen will have a bigger role this week underneath as well.

i grabbed SF +4 -108 at the open........now can get Seattle -3 -118...... i like the niners but the opportunity to side this game is appealing

just hoping for winds less than 10 mph in denver and temps in the 50s with clear skies, if so i'll be on the over

Kaepernick was not ready last year at all for that environment. This year, they actually started OK, and had a chance inside the 20 to take a lead early before a missed FG and things got messy.

But he was with a hurt Vernon Davis who left the game, and no Crabtree. His best pass catcher outside of Boldin at the time was probably the FB Miller.

If this was in SF I would lay up to 7 with SF with the crap form the Shegals are in right now. Had it not rained so badly and the Saints field position screwing them over badly in the 1h... they would have won.

I will sit this one out from a betting perspective though because I just don't know if the offense can handle the crowd if things even go negative for one second.

But a Pats/Niners ML parlay at +660 is a nice quarter sized regular bet prop.

If anyone sees some look ahead superbowl lines can they put em up please..
Interested in SF/Denver one

cheers

[TABLE="class: league"]
<tbody class="event">[TR="class: h2hSeq firstline"]
[TD="class: col_time bdevtt"]06:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990001[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Seattle Seahawks [/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836363|S|SHW|Seattle Seahawks" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]+1[/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt displayOdds"]-110[/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"] o [/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"][/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt moneylineodds"][/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836363|L|TTOV|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: mktdesc bdevtt"]Ov[/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]51[/TD]
[TD="class: mktdesc bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: smlhdcp bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt"][/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: addMktIcn bdevtt"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: otherline"]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990002[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Denver Broncos [/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836363|S|SAW|Denver Broncos" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]-1[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836363|L|TTUN|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: mktdesc bdevtt"]Un[/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]51[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: addMkt"]
[TD="colspan: 22"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody class="event"> [TR="class: h2hSeq firstline"]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990003[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]San Francisco 49ers [/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836517|S|SHW|San Francisco 49ers" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]+2½[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836517|L|TTOV|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]49[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990004[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Denver Broncos [/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836517|S|SAW|Denver Broncos" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]-2½[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836517|L|TTUN|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]49[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990005[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Seattle Seahawks [/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836535|S|SHW|Seattle Seahawks" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]-3½[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836535|L|TTOV|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]46½[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990006[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]New England Patriots [/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836535|S|SAW|New England Patriots" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]+3½[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836535|L|TTUN|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]46½[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990007[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]San Francisco 49ers [/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836559|S|SHW|San Francisco 49ers" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]-2½[/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt displayOdds"]-115[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836559|L|TTOV|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]44[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]990008[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]New England Patriots [/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836559|S|SAW|New England Patriots" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]+2½[/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt displayOdds"]-105[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|257836559|L|TTUN|" type="checkbox"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]44[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Kaepernick was not ready last year at all for that environment. This year, they actually started OK, and had a chance inside the 20 to take a lead early before a missed FG and things got messy.

But he was with a hurt Vernon Davis who left the game, and no Crabtree. His best pass catcher outside of Boldin at the time was probably the FB Miller.

If this was in SF I would lay up to 7 with SF with the crap form the Shegals are in right now. Had it not rained so badly and the Saints field position screwing them over badly in the 1h... they would have won.

I will sit this one out from a betting perspective though because I just don't know if the offense can handle the crowd if things even go negative for one second.

I am glad you said this, I can't. The two best teams in the NFC are playing, but Seahawks were ripe for the picking.....and the Saints just failed in so many aspects

Thanks Larry
Im a little unsure why the SF/Den total is lower than the Sea/Den total,anyway,going off topic,carry on CTGers :cheers:

Spek talks a lot of sense........... sometimes :p

54.5 and going up is a lot of points considering the Patriots run it so much and I'm assuming will want to keep the ball out of Mannings hands.

Thanks Larry
Im a little unsure why the SF/Den total is lower than the Sea/Den total,anyway,going off topic,carry on CTGers :cheers:

Spek talks a lot of sense........... sometimes :p

Thought the exact same thing with regard to those totals. Figured at worst, they would be the same.

Can't believe Den would be favored over Sea or SF personally. Would make either NFC team a fav over either AFC team and was going to jump on NFC -2.5. Hesitating now as don't want to get stuck with a bad line.

Me thinks Manning has the last laugh over Tommy this time........feeling an SF/Denver final with Harbaugh getting it done this time.

Agree Spek. I like both road dogs this week to win outright. I'm riding a Niners futures bet at +1000 and not hedging, and threw 5 units on NE to win outright at +200.

trying to guess what hoodies game plan is going to be is virtually impossible….my best guess is that he will pass a lot early and mix in more runs as the game progresses….what they won't do is try to keep the ball out of mannings hands….they will try to score a td every time they have the ball….just like always

laying 5-7 points with the bronco's is lunacy in my opinion….hoodie/tommy vs fox/manning is a complete mismatch….manning is an average post season qb and fox has done nothing in his entire career to inspire confidence….tom-10 manning-4…..brady most playoff wins all time….manning 10-11 postseason

the broncos owned the bolts for 3 quarters while dominating the line of scrimmage and may have lost the game if the bolts hadn't lost so much of their defense in the 4th quarter….manning won't be so fortunate against a disciplined ne team…and he may well find a way to choke another big game away…and he is a dick and i would not be at all surprised to hear that his teammates hate him….speculation on my part

love scdoggies approach….money line both dogs and speks ml parlay….already teased sf and ne up to 10 and 11 respectively

Back