****College Football In-Game Thread****

The most popular reasoning for Sparty was purely based on recency bias. No good reason to think that Sparty turned O around cause it whooped Western Michigan. Annoyed me as hell to see everyone saying that. Can hardly listen to anyone's opinion

I always pick and choose ppl to tail some college fb plays cause I only know cap very few-ish myself. Just picked wrong w that guy!! Lol

Kentucky not getting ANY pass rush against a rebuilding offensive line. Not a good way to help a very young and inexperienced secondary.

Why do good people get sick? Why do pretty flowers get destroyed in the rain? Why do beautiful buildings just suddenly collapse?

I’m not a philosoph-o-fizer!!

None that explains why kid w that stuff can’t continue being the best!’ I think he will honestly, 2 runs ain’t end of the world. Obviously he wasn’t gonna keep bringing no hitters into the 5-6-7th innings every start, but at the moment I’d take him against anyone to win a game.

I’m not a philosoph-o-fizer!!

None that explains why kid w that stuff can’t continue being the best!’ I think he will honestly, 2 runs ain’t end of the world. Obviously he wasn’t gonna keep bringing no hitters into the 5-6-7th innings every start, but at the moment I’d take him against anyone to win a game.

I was just sayin' all good things come to an end at some point lol

Glad I didn't post my bet on Hawaii forget about it completely lol fuck. I got no feel on either of those teams but I had to cover it! At least a new guy I write for knows I know Irish and Sparty well

These baseball teams pushing for playoffs been taking cf teams at home at a really good rate I feel. I wonder if i just been lucky with Cubs or if other teams really been doing the same sorta thing

They like the easiest team in baseball. Fade on road, play at home. For most part. I pretty much never bet them on road even if I don’t play, hardly ever fade them at home. Lol

Really nice luxury to have when it's 1 am I finish grad work and I got two baseball articles to write while tired as hell. Don't have to think hard about Cub games

Kentucky not getting ANY pass rush against a rebuilding offensive line. Not a good way to help a very young and inexperienced secondary.
I told you that in your thread Ky will not get pressure. That's why the key to the game is for our OLine to dominate and keep the offense on the field thereby keeping Franks and Co. off the field.

I told you that in your thread Ky will not get pressure. That's why the key to the game is for our OLine to dominate and keep the offense on the field thereby keeping Franks and Co. off the field.

I know i know i just imagined not getting pressure meant more like not getting good pressure as opposed to not getting any pressure

I just gave my old ladies kid a ride downtown and guess there some motorcycle deal this weekend. All these jerkoffs trying to block traffic on hwy so they can do tricks. God I was so hoping to see one fall on his head!! Lol

I see flaherty lost lead. Mfer, broke the “cardinal” rule and bet these fucks even tho they scored 10+ yesterday! Stupid me, I thought just maybe the fact goldsmidt and wong pretty much the only guys who produced in that game maybe meant something different than the whole team getting in on it, Guess not!! 2 freaking runs against gas can Lyles.

Back