****College Football In-Game Thread****

But dude, he sees them both in practice daily. I just can’t fathom he has a guy next to him on sideline who is better but not playing him cause franks lit up teams im sure he knows were “garbage”.,

I don't think practice translates much into game play, I mean Jags were confident in Bortles, Bledsoe was starting over Brady, aren't there tons of examples of backups being better than the starter?

But dude, he sees them both in practice daily. I just can’t fathom he has a guy next to him on sideline who is better but not playing him cause franks lit up teams im sure he knows were “garbage”.,

Maybe Trask wasn't getting first-team reps? Maybe Franks was already solidified in his mind as the starter so you got confirmation bias operating

Why is Kentucky playing so far off the receivers. Its not Trask playing well he's just throwing to guys who are wide open with a huge cushion lol

Maybe Trask wasn't getting first-team reps? Maybe Franks was already solidified in his mind as the starter so you got confirmation bias operating

No, I have belief that Mullen’s smart enough to be playing the guy who gives his team the best chance. Maybe not but think I trust his thoughts on the subject at least slightly more than yours. Franks kinda sucks so just seems really hard to believe he has a better option holding a clipboard!

I don't think practice translates much into game play, I mean Jags were confident in Bortles, Bledsoe was starting over Brady, aren't there tons of examples of backups being better than the starter?

Not exactly the same thing imo. Brady had just gotten there and back in those days you didn’t see lot of rookies overtaking proven vets right away.

Far as bortles we all know how incompetent jags coaches are!! Lol

No, I have belief that Mullen’s smart enough to be playing the guy who gives his team the best chance. Maybe not but think I trust his thoughts on the subject at least slightly more than yours. Franks kinda sucks so just seems really hard to believe he has a better option holding a clipboard!

And you trusted Saban to know Jalen deserved to start over Tua?

Not exactly the same thing imo. Brady had just gotten there and back in those days you didn’t see lot of rookies overtaking proven vets right away.

Far as bortles we all know how incompetent jags coaches are!! Lol

Idk man I think I'd trust NFL coaches over your opinion

Jalen won them a whole bunch of games and a title didn’t he?

By not throwing interceptions and being a game manager. They ran all the time with multiple nfl-caliber running backs a big ass o-line and had an elite defense. You seriously going to suggest he a better passer than Tua just to argue with me? Lol.

And you trusted Saban to know Jalen deserved to start over Tua?

Don’t recall them not wining when jalen was starting over a freshman. Seems like he had a pretty good idea when Tua was ready.

I’m done w it man. Guess you right and franks starting when they have a 1st rounder on bench. How much have him you seen?

Don’t recall them not wining when jalen was starting over a freshman. Seems like he had a pretty good idea when Tua was ready.

I’m done w it man. Guess you right and franks starting when they have a 1st rounder on bench. How much have him you seen?

Yes I said Trask was a first-rounder.

Jalen won them a whole bunch of games and a title didn’t he?

A bunch of games, but the only natty Jalen won was the 2nd and 26 game

I love Jalen, and he is very good. But Tua is certainly better.

By not throwing interceptions and being a game manager. They ran all the time with multiple nfl-caliber running backs a big ass o-line and had an elite defense. You seriously going to suggest he a better passer than Tua just to argue with me? Lol.

Didn’t say he better, I said Saban started the guy he believed gave his team best chance as I believe all coaches do.

A bunch of games, but the only natty Jalen won was the 2nd and 26 game

I love Jalen, and he is very good. But Tua is certainly better.

Certainly didn’t say he better than tua. Just that saban obviously thought he wasn’t ready yet. Crazy to me to assume he been same had he not sat and learned during that year till he was ready. Having a better arm doesn’t always equate to being right guy to lead a team.

Back