****College Football In-Game Thread****

Is there any other good plays out there? All I have left is gators, uva, and Hawaii/udub over.

Seen lot of guys taking FSU but call me square cause I ain’t buying that shit on the road.

Congrats on being loyal to your fucking STUPID offensive "minds" Dantonio! You have an elite fucking defense and actually very talented receivers but you can't win SHIT because NOTHING NEW GETS DONE TO THE OFFENSE

You went against me on everything today??

I didn’t even see you were on that one, lol.. let’s find out, I bet osu, k-st, sparty, BYU, Gators, uva. And some totals I think it.

Had I known you were against sparty I’d have def laid off if not flipped.

This is fucking outrageous. Incompetent offense suffused with talent but hindered by a bunch of retarded fucks coaching them who just shuffle instead of bring someone new for some new fucking ideas.

I mean it was a 14-point spread. And I also took Sparty RSW over.

Yea but you won!! Sucks for the win total but I mean who really gives a shit that much about a team of dudes you don’t know from a hole in the wall? I know you not alone, I just ain’t ever had that much passion or loyalty, I save that shit for ppl who earn it!!

Much rather cash bets than care if “my” team wins. Even baseball cardinals at end of day I don’t care all that much!! Lol

Yea but you won!! Sucks for the win total but I mean who really gives a shit that much about a team of dudes you don’t know from a hole in the wall? I know you not alone, I just ain’t ever had that much passion or loyalty. Much rather cash bets than care if “my” team wins. Even baseball cardinals at end of day I don’t care all that much!! Lol

They all my buddies, they just don't know it. Like how Kyle Guy don't know he's my best friend

Back