****College Football In-Game Thread****

well just got off chatting w/ Directv
ACC Network is good to go!
they are so easy to work with wow

No shit? Things much have changed drastically. They pissed me off so bad few years back when we moved to this house didn’t go w them. Now U-verse is really pissing me off even worse!! Not only do they jack their bs prices but they cut out nfl network!!! We cutting cord 2marro and going all firestick and PS4 streaming!

No shit? Things much have changed drastically. They pissed me off so bad few years back when we moved to this house didn’t go w them. Now U-verse is really pissing me off even worse!! Not only do they jack their bs prices but they cut out nfl network!!! We cutting cord 2marro and going all firestick and PS4 streaming!
They are trying to keep customers from cutting the cord,,,, thus giving everything away for free
got Sunday Ticket for free last week

They are trying to keep customers from cutting the cord,,,, thus giving everything away for free
got Sunday Ticket for free last week

Just for week 1 right? Havnt they always done that??

I miss the good ol days when we could steal it with those cards!! Lol

Biggest drawback of YTTV is no NFL network. I have to imagine that will get worked out eventually

Lmao Franks chirps and then does that. Dude is such a clown it's hilarious. I can't believe people tried to hype him up LOL

you get all the channels you want? What does that run you each month?

When I first got it, it was $35/month. Bumped up to $50/month a few months ago when they added a bunch of channels. Basically you get the 4 networks and everything they own. I primarily watch sports, so I have all the ESPNs, FS1 and 2, NBC sports etc. Got ACC Network the day it launched

no the whole season

Oh wow. Kinda annoyed I’m paying for on my PS4!!! Shit... mostly don’t like cause can’t set up bunch of TVs like I used to with directv. Maybe I should give them a call before cutting cord and see what they offering!!

When I first got it, it was $35/month. Bumped up to $50/month a few months ago when they added a bunch of channels. Basically you get the 4 networks and everything they own. I primarily watch sports, so I have all the ESPNs, FS1 and 2, NBC sports etc. Got ACC Network the day it launched
wife wants the bullshit channels like E! and HGTV/Bravo. you get all that too?

Oh wow. Kinda annoyed I’m paying for on my PS4!!! Shit... mostly don’t like cause can’t set up bunch of TVs like I used to with directv. Maybe I should give them a call before cutting cord and see what they offering!!
absolutely i got at least 2 guys at work to call in and they got Sunday Ticket for free too
give it shot

I almost don’t want isu to score the td cause obviously they go for 2 right? That would throw out my theory that the 1.5 gonna matter. Lol

HGTV was one the new ones added recently, along with food Network and discovery.

Really only thing missing now is nfl network and history channel

Everyone's the most popular guy when he gets hurt or dies lol. So annoying to hear the same script play out over and over again. Can't anybody be new or interesting?

Why the hell would they play franks if backup is better??? I don’t know shit bout them so I’m sure you have reason, just doesn’t make much sense and you would think the coach knows who better for the team no?

Trask was going to replace him after the Missouri debacle but then Trask got hurt and Franks had a great end of the season against a bunch of garbage defenses so Franks got tons of hype and he was the starter.

Trask was going to replace him after the Missouri debacle but then Trask got hurt and Franks had a great end of the season against a bunch of garbage defenses so Franks got tons of hype and he was the starter.

I hear ya but surely the coach who sees them both everyday isn’t basing the decision off hype is he?

I wont lie Flip it like Disick is pretty good too
we catch some cool decorating ideas here and there but its crazy how much money is involved

HGTV was one the new ones added recently, along with food Network and discovery.

Really only thing missing now is nfl network and history channel

When I was arguing w these Uverse fucks last week lying ass lady tried telling me only directv has nfl network. Despite us having it w them up until sometime this year, not sure when, the damn channel still showed all way up into the preseason so didn’t even realize it was gone till I tried to watch!! Lol

No, he's basing it off Franks playing great against a bunch of garbage defenses behind an improved veteran o-line while Trask sat around injured.

But dude, he sees them both in practice daily. I just can’t fathom he has a guy next to him on sideline who is better but not playing him cause franks lit up teams im sure he knows were “garbage”.,

Back