****College Football In-Game Thread****

I wonder where BAR gets all this urban dialect from or maybe i'm just too sheltered. I've never had a very diverse group of friends

Sawyer Smith redeemed himself on that drive i'd say, not a single incompletion, huge third-and-21 conversion. touchdown pass

I really don’t have much on gators except for fact they in this goofy parlay I threw together that is getting pretty close to hitting, well needs gators, uva, and cardinals. But started as 8 teams including few dog mls!! Pays super fat!!

I really don’t have much on gators except for fact they in this goofy parlay I threw together that is getting pretty close to hitting, well needs gators, uva, and cardinals. But started as 8 teams including few dog mls!! Pays super fat!!

You need Gators ML or ATS?

I shoulda started hedging maybe but didn’t know it was still gonna be alive till BYU win. Been cool if I knew that outcome especially since coulda got 10 on uk before kick. Oh well.

Gators can’t stop these fucks w extra guys on field. Lol. This momentum getting way out of hand. I think they bout to be another upset!!

Cowherd sucks at ncaa fb!!

Not gonna lie I tailed that dude today and those the games I’m losing!! 15 point fav outright, now this! And the douche talked so confidently about them!! Bum! Lol

The most popular reasoning for Sparty was purely based on recency bias. No good reason to think that Sparty turned O around cause it whooped Western Michigan. Annoyed me as hell to see everyone saying that. Can hardly listen to anyone's opinion

Oh sweet. Isu back on! Now I got something else to root for besides gators suck asses!! Thank god, I was bout to start clicking bets I have no interest in!! Lol

Oh sweet. Isu back on! Now I got something else to root for besides gators suck asses!! Thank god, I was bout to start clicking bets I have no interest in!! Lol

Scarf posts in this thread until 11:59 p.m. ET tonight:

over 2.5 -105
under 2.5 -115

Back