• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

The fuck kind of coaching is that? You can get your first TO with 1:10 left and maybe get the ball back with 50 or so seconds left?

Holy fuck, just thrown in the towel. You're down 20.

Not up 20.

If you watch the game Utah has no chance. If you go on potential, Utah might be able to close this deficit.

Run from this 2H line. This game could easily end up 34-0 but you would think Utah has some fight in it. They just look overmatched and not ready for this spot.

If anything, I take the 4.5 w/ Oregon.

Run from this 2H line. This game could easily end up 34-0 but you would think Utah has some fight in it. They just look overmatched and not ready for this spot.

Yep.....gonna take my lost and moved on to tomorrow.......can’t chase......

I had to go get my son and listen to the first half on the radio. What a shit show. Utah is notorious for slow starts, maybe they think this is a twelve quarter game. Playoffi s done but they won't quit, would love to see a miracle to get them I the rose.....we'll see. Utah's OL was my biggest concern coming in, they haven't disappointed. Catch you all tomorrow.

The amazing thing is the stats are so different from our perception. But I'm sticking with my perception, which agrees with yours.

Really good defenses make plays to keep you in the game. They don't drop picks in the end zone.

Feels like this defense is just a bit overrated.

Alright, well I just waited 20 minutes to see, let alone bet, a 2nd H line from scoresandodds. Fuck that, i have better things to do. WTF is up with not posting a line on a pointspread website!

If they play like this what is the problem? Better than Oklahoma or Baylor IMO

You know, kinda out of my comfort zone, but I don't want a team that played exactly ONE good game vs a quality team making a playoff. But I don;t want to debate it.

You know, kinda out of my comfort zone, but I don't want a team that played exactly ONE good game vs a quality team making a playoff. But I don;t want to debate it.

I feel like they played more than one good team, but I get your point. I just don't want to see anyone that couldn't win their conference. Besides that I'm good

Did Clemson play "exactly ONE good game vs a quality team"?

Back