• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I get they’re trying to establish Moss with the run but against 8 man boxes that’s useless...throw him the ball out of the backfield and use this strategy against them for fucks sake

Team to score next wins this game. My team could not play any worse and had a punt blocked and are only down 10. If they want to be considered as tough as they’ve been getting all the love for up to this point, show me something here, Utes.
It turns out they *could* play worse.

Utah is strong up the middle on defense but this is a mismatch in speed and quickness. Huntley isn't going to do anything on these LBs.

Well it will be fun to watch Oklahoma lose to Ohio State giving up 50 again. From this performance tonight that’s what would’ve happened vs. Bucky anyway.

Well, nothing is working on O. One score can get them up again. It might take HT for that to happen.

What a kick in the fucking nuts this game is. PAC-12 is golden in always finding a way to shit down their legs.

Where THE FUCK was this Oregon offense at Tempe? At least then this asskicking they’re giving would get the conference a playoff bid.

Now they stand around waiting for Sun bowl bids.

Fucking idiots.

Back