• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Hawaii made a QB change to McDonald after A light ankle injury and they’ve cruised on offense since. Need a turnover or stop Army LETS GO!!!

Dinking and Dunking Army to death. 38-31
Hawaii heading to the 4th quarter. Why is the 4th leg of a parlay feel virtually impossible. FRICK. CMON RAINBOWS DO RAINBOW THINGS. MAKE MISTAKES NOW SO YOU ARE READY FOR BOISE NEXT WEEK.

Awesome. Punt downed at the 1. Did I mention the first play of this game was a 69 yard Army completion. Until the insane 4th and 2 attempt from own 32 yard line Army at least felt in total control. Big play coming. Let’s FKN GEAUX!!!!

3rd and 9 from the 2. Feels like the play of the game. Army timeout to plan this ball breaker of a play. QB in has never thrown a pass.

Well frick overthrown by a foot to an open man at full sprint with nothing but green grass in front of him. ~70 yard punt keeps hope alive. MCDONALD - 1 million Pick 6s served to customers worldwide.

From no punts in second half to a 3 and out by Rainbows and third straight punt. May the the 4th punt be a swift kick in the nuts to all 12 Rainbow backers worldwide. 11:44 to go until Army closes this biotch out! LETS GEAUX!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Yes I’m certifiably nuts and realize I’m only entertaining myself.

1st and 10 from 41. 3 yards. 2nd and 7 from 44 4-5 more yards 3rd and 3 Army the option gets them to the Haw 47. 1st/10. 12 yards and now 1st/10. FB for 2 2nd/8 from 33. 3rd/5 from 30 not good play 4th and 5. LETS GO Incomplete pass Run the fkn ball Army!!!! Fudgepackers ball on downs at 30 one pick 6 coming right up 6:45 or so left in game

Had em 3rd and 4 -and they gain 45 on passto Arny 20 FUCK ME TD Hawaii ON 3RD AND 12 Army facing mission impossible. Boise getting hammered next week on principle alone

DECENT COMPLETION ERASED OM HOLDING GREAT NOW ARMYS "Passing QB" HURT ON ATTEMPT - Wasnt touched Backup QB not even on roster Thanks for going on 4Th and 2 from own 32 coach

Hard to believe that Army won't be going to a bowl game. Best they can finish is 6-7 and bowls get announced before the Navy game.

44 is the high temp in Boise next Saturday, just seeing if there was snow or anything

Team to score next wins this game. My team could not play any worse and had a punt blocked and are only down 10. If they want to be considered as tough as they’ve been getting all the love for up to this point, show me something here, Utes.

LOL......this Oregon offense hasn't shown up in weeks......now they look like the chip kelley versions

17-0. What would a 2nd H line be if that holds? Utah-7.5? Not sure how they generate O at this point though.

Back