• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Play of the game. An Oregon first down can kill some hugely important clock time here. A Utah stop puts the pressure on high to the Quack D

Every time I see a shitty/questionable pi call, all I can think about is New Orleans last year

Huntley reminds me of Homer Jordan. Unfortunately he doesn't have the defense, OL, and tailbacks that Clemson had.

Someone gonna gamble here. Utah gonna try to baitHerbert and jump a route or get burned for a game ender.

Bring your safeties to within 5 yards of the LOS and whiff and that’s what happens.

you start making reservations for your Sun Bowl
Bid

I don't wanna hear about Wittingham ever again...dude got horribly out coached by helton and has been DREADFUL tonight.

Ive been watching this team for 25 years. This is his worst game I can ever recall as a head coach. Cristobal watched the USC tape and took advantage of the Ute secondary and utilized their front 7 to attack theUte O line.

Better team won tonight.

This is why we don‘t need playoff expansion. The fact that the 4 spot is down to Baylor, Oklahoma, and Georgia is literally ridiculous.

Back