• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Being Serious? A&M beat the bad teams and lost to the good teams. granted they had a bitch of a schedule, but they aren't good
Beat the hell out of a team that beat Georgia. They're not as good as their fans wish they were, but they are good.

That punt may go down as the biggest play of the game. Guy kicked it out of the end zone for 60 net.

Maybe i'm blind but the way it looked like it came off his foot I thought it was going to go for 30. Really impressive punt. Looked like he had to rush it given the pressure, looked like a near block.

Considering they had the toughest schedule in college football history, I would say yes they have to be considered a good team.
They did not play (and beat by a combined score of 91-0) Texas, Texas A&M, Tulane, LSU, and Ole Miss in a seven-day period, all on the road.

Considering they had the toughest schedule in college football history, I would say yes they have to be considered a good team.

Yes - they had a terribly hard schedule. I'm not sure I agree, but @M.W. I'll give you the ONE good win for Clemson. BTW - I think Clemson is an amazing team that can win it all so it's not against Clemson

Back