• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Whoever we play in the bowl game will probably be my biggest bet of the decade. No way this team shows up to play Virginia in the orange bowl or whatever

Whoever we play in the bowl game will probably be my biggest bet of the decade. No way this team shows up to play Virginia in the orange bowl or whatever
unfortunately
its too bad we can no longer get the best effort in the bowls

So much this. How many of the players will even play and choose to sit out? It reminds of the year they played Utah in the Sugar Bowl. It will be the Super Bowl for Virginia to play Bama though.

So much this. How many of the players will even play and choose to sit out? It reminds of the year they played Utah in the Sugar Bowl. It will be the Super Bowl for Virginia to play Bama though.

I don’t buy the excuse in that Utah game. More like the Sugar Bowl against Oklahoma when we lost in the kick 6 game to lose out on a chance for the 3 peat. I can probably name 5 starters off the top of my head who are likely to sit out this year’s game

Back