Bama M / L - 465 ,- 550

Clem. + 3 1/2

Wisc. - 6 1/2

2Tm. 7 pt. Teaser

N. Texas + 18
WSU - 3

Bama to win Championship - 130 , - 140 , - 180

Clemson beats Bama ( hedge ) + 1044

Added some of my additional early line buys as well as some M / L adds. Haven't posted my totals yet , and I may not as it
really does not matter as they were bought on openers as well.

GLTA

Last edited:
Wisebettor - GL with the action and I totally agree with the mismatch angle. Need the right combination of the mismatch and a coach willing to stick with it. I see too many coaches go away from things that are working, outsmarting themselves, which is so frustrating. I'm sure there are some good stories from those Vegas weekends!

FWIW , I do not like to assume much pointspread risk in Bowl Games that really do not mean anything. I will bet dogs all day
as bettors move them to a price I like. I prefer to focus on which team I believe will win outright , and then decide how much
risk I will assume based on the line. I prefer to let other bettors money do the " heavy lifting " to move a pointspread in my direction
and will pass on a wager if I do not get the number I'm looking for. I'm not averse to M/ L wagers if I think I've got the right side.

FWIW , I do not like to assume much pointspread risk in Bowl Games that really do not mean anything. I will bet dogs all day
as bettors move them to a price I like. I prefer to focus on which team I believe will win outright , and then decide how much
risk I will assume based on the line. I prefer to let other bettors money do the " heavy lifting " to move a pointspread in my direction
and will pass on a wager if I do not get the number I'm looking for. I'm not averse to M/ L wagers if I think I've got the right side.

Sound and logical. BOL over the next week.

To All who are not familiar with " Old Las Vegas " and Little Caesars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WScVYKEGv-8

Cool. That got me on a bunch of other old vegas videos on youtube. Amazing the changes that take place on the strip. I first was going in the mid 90s for the SEMA convention (automotive - specialty equipment manufacturing association). Then didn't go for 14 years until last year and I hardly recognized the place!

I do not recommend this for others , but before I left on vacation,I wagered 100 % of my bankroll on Army , Army M / L ,
as well as the College Bowl season. Army did well as well as my M /L plays on early Bowl games have also done well for the most part.
I did have a "clunker " in there in Colorado State M / L - 500 though.

Status as of 12 / 30

1 Av. Cap.

80% of B. R. to date

2. At Risk

29% of B. R. to date

3. Total B. R. to date

109% of original B.R.

As I said , I do not recommend this strategy to others as wagering on bowl games is highly speculative for most

Last edited:
Well , when Bama M / L went below - 550 , I pressed my Bama play , and I'm glad I did.

I now have part of my Championship wagers also in play . GO Clemson !!!!!!!

:cheers3:

Remaining Bowl Picks :

Clemson + 3 1/2 Win

Wisconsin - 6 1/2

Championship Game

Bama - 130 , - 140 , - 180

B. R. Status as of 12 / 31

1. Av. Cap .

105 % of orig. B.R.

2. At Risk

21 % of orig. B.R.

3. Total B.R. to Date

126 % of orig. B.R.

Good day for me, and I'm all set for the Championship Game. If either Clemson or Bama win , I am assured of cashing,
although if Clemson wins , I have it set up to be about 30 % more profitable. I am also not assuming any pointspread
risk by using this method.
I bet today's games based on my conviction that Bama would win easily , hence the huge M / L wager.
But I was convinced that Clemson would also win , forcing the rematch. I bet the Clemson hedge ( I also have
Clemson to win at + 950 as well ). I thought that offered me the best value on the Clemson side of the play,
if they met in the Championship . I'm thankful that the Books made OSU the fave vs Clemson , as that provided
the variance I needed to provide the value on my Clemson hedge play. In the Clemson / OSU matchup , I felt
that the + 3 1/2 was the best play and bet it accordingly.
I'm done wagering on the Bowl games now , and it's time for me to begin capping 2017 Week 1 , sides just in
case some enterprising Bookmaker wants to hang some early lines.
Thanks for letting me share some Bowl strategy with the forum , and letting an old sportsbettor ramble on a bit
about the " old days " Thanks to all who stopped by my threads to offer their kind words.It is appreciated.

Last edited:
Solid Sir, solid
I look fwd to your NHL & CBB plays.
Really look fwd to your Super Bowl Props as well

Remaining Bowl Picks :

Clemson + 3 1/2 Win

Wisconsin - 6 1/2 Win

Championship Game

Bama - 130 , - 140 , - 180

B. R. Status as of 1 / 2 / 17

1. Av. Cap .

116 % of orig. B.R.

2. At Risk

15% of orig. B.R.

3. Total B.R. to Date

131 % of orig. B.R.

Good day for me, and I'm all set for the Championship Game. If either Clemson or Bama win , I am assured of cashing,
although if Clemson wins , I have it set up to be about 30 % more profitable. I am also not assuming any pointspread
I bet today's games based on my conviction that Bama would win easily , hence the huge M / L wager.
But I was convinced that Clemson would also win , forcing the rematch. I bet the Clemson hedge ( I also have
Clemson to win at + 950 as well ). I thought that offered me the best value on the Clemson side of the play,
if they met in the Championship . I'm thankful that the Books made OSU the fave vs Clemson , as that provided
the variance I needed to provide the value on my Clemson hedge play. In the Clemson / OSU matchup , I felt
I'm done wagering on the Bowl games now , and it's time for me to begin capping 2017 Week 1 , sides just in
Thanks for letting me share some Bowl strategy with the forum , and letting an old sportsbettor ramble on a bit
about the " old days " Thanks to all who stopped by my threads to offer their kind words.It is appreciated.

GLTA

Last edited:

2016 College Bowl Season Recap

Remaining Bowl Picks :

Clemson + 3 1/2 Win

Wisconsin - 6 1/2 Win

Championship Game

Bama - 130 , - 140 , - 180 Lose

Clemson beats Bama ( hedge ) + 1044 Win

B. R. Status as of 1 / 9 / 2017 ( End of Bowl Season )

1. Av. Cap .

152 % of orig. B.R.

2. At Risk

0 % of orig. B.R.

3. Total B.R. to Date

152 % of orig. B.R.

although if Clemson wins , I have it set up to be about 30 % more profitable.I am also not assuming any pointspread

Hope all did well this College Football season. :cheers3: WG36

Last edited:
Back