CFL Syndicate 2023

H and D and line<8 and season>2012 and week<11

since there was slim results just doing this in the CFL is a winner for away favorites.

The point of this tells a story that the better teams wins on the road

Add to this it used to be a dog league, and most of those dog wins were away from home. All together its best to take the road team.

I will check this to confirm.

A and season>2012 and week<14 and line>=-8 and line<=8

And the results :
For the best results the line had to be between and including <=+8 and on the favorite side its >=-8

ATS:215-155-6 (58.1%)

Finally if the home team is off 2 wins the data improves to 44-23 ATS

Both road favorites are in play and should at least split.

Last edited:
0.5* William Stanback under 63.5 rysh yds -114

From what I've been reading this week, they intend to use Walter Fletcher quite a bit so I think Stanbacks carries will take a hit

Boys…if there was ever a true hero in the world of 3-down…

Someone who could lead men…move mountains…make women feel loved and make children feel safe…

Then I have found him…

Head shaped like a light bulb…

The trendsetting look of shaving off the sideburns from a beard so the hair is randomly halfway up his face…

The internet is an amazing wonderful place…I just wanted to share on this Canada Day.

App wrong. Its 7pm eastern
Thx

Going to look for BC live, hope Argos do something early but that defense might completely shut them down

Figure taking a stake early on BC makes no sense at 4 although I'm not sure that is a key number in CFL. Still learning scoring nuances and no attention span to look it up

Thx

Going to look for BC live, hope Argos do something early but that defense might completely shut them down

Figure taking a stake early on BC makes no sense at 4 although I'm not sure that is a key number in CFL. Still learning scoring nuances and no attention span to look it up
4 is not, but 3 is so no sense in taking BC anywhere above -2.5

I also lean under in this game but was hoping it would go up to 49 when the public got involved. Not so

Reactions: KJ
Did 1h u23.5 and will look for over in some fashion at the 3min mark if the game is going as planned

I don't have team totals but TOR tt under would be my favorite angle

Results after week 4...

Sides 9-5 +6.28*
Totals 1-5 -4.56*
Props 3-1 +0.975*
Parlays 1-0 +1.00*
Live 1-3 -2.375

Overall 15-14 +1.32*

4-2 in week 3 for a small profit.

Heard someone on radio this morning talking about the post-Bombers letdown so I looked it up. Looks like its a thing.

Since 2019 (when the current Bombers winning run started) teams are 18-33 ATS 35% the week after playing the Bombers

Heard someone on radio this morning talking about the post-Bombers letdown so I looked it up. Looks like its a thing.

Since 2019 (when the current Bombers winning run started) teams are 18-33 ATS 35% the week after playing the Bombers
if that team in question was a dog vs winnipeg in the previous week and a dog this week your query moves to 11-11 ATS.

Please consider if I post I am doing so with the best intentions. If you prefer me not to do so certainly I wold understand. I dont want to be a downer if its a loss or bring any negativity on to you or others.

I consider this as a hunt and we are working on the games to find the best situations and my goal is for us to win. Nothing else matters, WIN money !

What your take on Hamilton? I now Ottawa isnt good, and they actually won a game. I think you are on to something with Hamilton. I think I am buying into Ottawa weak win over despicable Edmonton and maybe in this case Hamilton finds their way.

Thanks for the early post, early line possible usually is best.

if that team in question was a dog vs winnipeg in the previous week and a dog this week your query moves to 11-11 ATS.

Please consider if I post I am doing so with the best intentions. If you prefer me not to do so certainly I wold understand. I dont want to be a downer if its a loss or bring any negativity on to you or others.

I consider this as a hunt and we are working on the games to find the best situations and my goal is for us to win. Nothing else matters, WIN money !
Absolutely, I appreciate all info. Thats why I named this thread the syndicate instead of Hulu's CFL because I want to encourage all to participate and discuss. It makes us all better cappers.

What your take on Hamilton? I now Ottawa isnt good, and they actually won a game. I think you are on to something with Hamilton. I think I am buying into Ottawa weak win over despicable Edmonton and maybe in this case Hamilton finds their way.

Thanks for the early post, early line possible usually is best.
I may have made a mistake with Hamilton. I was thinking this might be a letdown spot for Ottawa and with Hamilton coming off a bye they should be able to beat this team.

BUT I also thought that Masoli would be out another week but they confirmed this morning that Masoli would be starting this game so its a whole different Ottawa team we have here. Had I know that, I wouldn't have bet so early.

I cashed out of my bet on Hamilton while I still could with a small penalty. With the Masoli news, we'll be able to get a much better number in a few days I think

I am in the blind a bit on Ottawa but I know Masoli. Who knows if they are rushing him in. Maybe he is rushing in himself. I need to let this sink in and like you watch the line move

I am in the blind a bit on Ottawa but I know Masoli. Who knows if they are rushing him in. Maybe he is rushing in himself. I need to let this sink in and like you watch the line move

I don't think they rushed Masoli back He was said to be ready week 1 but the team wanted to take extra precautions to ensure he was good. Hes been practising for weeks so I think he should be good. But he may also need some time to develop chemistry with his receivers. He is a veteran guy though so I tend to think he'll come back strong. And its Hamilton too where he played most of his career. He's get a hero's welcome.

And who is Hamilton throwing out there? Matt Shitz again? I feel like Ottawa will get a big spark from having a legit QB behind centre and could win their second game in a row here. I'm really thinking about going the other way and taking the +2.5

1* Ottawa +2.5 -110

Talked myself into it. Reasons above. I hate betting against my team again but it is what it is. Everything lining up for Ottawa to win. Cats are off a bye and hungry for their first win but with probs on the OL, at QB and in the secondary they just don't have the horses. If they manage to win, it will be close.

Have to like Sask tonight against the dreadful Elks right? Trying to wait it out and see if it’ll get to 7, but guessing it’s more likely to go to 8 before 7.

Thoughts?

1* EDM / SSK under 44 -110

Both the squads have major offensive problems tonight. Both offensive lines are a mess. I think this one could end 16-7.

Have to like Sask tonight against the dreadful Elks right? Trying to wait it out and see if it’ll get to 7, but guessing it’s more likely to go to 8 before 7.

Thoughts?
Both these teams have pretty big injury trouble. I think Sask wins but I’m not sure I trust them to cover. This could be a low scoring game.

Hard to see any of these teams losing this week. Of course thats how the books make money. Nevertheless...

1* ML Parlay SSK / WPG / BC +134

Reactions: KJ
Thoughts for the week...

EDM / SASK
I'm on the under as both these teams are offensively challenged. Sask lost their 2nd LT last week and the rest of the OL doesn't look much better. They are thin at receiver with Wineke joining the injured list. A rookie out of Samford will replace him. Sask should win but I don't trust them to cover with this offense. This game could be a 16-9 laugher. Now that Ive said that, I'm sure it will end up 45-40.

CAL / WPG
Too many points here. I made it 7. Dave Dickenson is terrific off the bye but fading Winnipeg at home is not a money maker and the stamps have some problems of their own. They lost receiver Hergy Mayala for the season and are inserting Marken Michel who just re-joined the team this week after a 4 year stint bouncing around the NFL. Typically guys who return from the NFL take a few games to be productive and sometimes they never return to form. Too many competing narratives for me to get involved with the side here. Mixed messages on the total as well. Winnipeg looks like an over team but the Stamps have struggled offensively.

OTT / HAM
I really llike Ottawa getting points here. The cats are desperate and off a bye but thats where their advantages end. Ottawa finally overcame their home losing streak last week and now they get their veteran QB back for the first time in a year. Masoli's veteran leadership should immediately elevate this team and I raised them 3 points in my power rankings which puts them above Hamilton. Meanwhile Hamilton may have had a bye but it didn't fix their problems. They will get a couple of OL back but behind them will be Matt Shiltz again. Shiltz is a competent backup who can get you through a few drives if your starter goes down but he's not a starter. Hamilton is still banged up in the secondary which was inexperienced anyway. I think the RedBlacks win outright.

MON / BC
I took BC -6.5 on open knowing it would move to 7 or more so I have the option to buy back if I don't like it later in the week. I think this is a bounceback game for VAj and BC. They actually played much better than the score showed last week. They out yarded Toronto by almost 100 yards and if VAj hadn't shit himself they would have won. I've been talking abut his new level of maturity and leadership, now is the time to show it and follow up that shit show with a solid outing. Montreal don't win often in BC, going 2-8 SU and ATS in their L10 there. I took montreal under 7.5RSW for a reason. They're not very good. Everything lining up for BC to smash them.

the interesting thing to me about tonights game... If Edmonton wins or loses in a tight game they could be a home favorite against Hamilton next week?! Hamilton probably has to lose this week, seeing as that is your favorite game I think Edmonton next week will be home favorites against Hamilton

Hope Edmonton can keep this close tonight!

Thoughts?
Big move on Edmonton...down to 5.5 at some books now

They've looked horrible all season. Injuries or not, think I have to roll with Sask tonight now. Also going to play the under.
Sask has a 7 game home losing streak too so I doubt they'll be looking past this team. Thinking of joinging you. game time decision

Sask has a 7 game home losing streak too so I doubt they'll be looking past this team. Thinking of joinging you. game time decision

I don't mind fading the steam, especially when it went through 7 all the way to 6. Hope you join, I've joined you on the under. Let's hope for a 23-11 final (just because there has to be a rouge right?).

I don't mind fading the steam, especially when it went through 7 all the way to 6. Hope you join, I've joined you on the under. Let's hope for a 23-11 final (just because there has to be a rouge right?).
Alright lets gamble.

0.5* Saskatchewan -5 -115

Already have a half unit on them in the parlay so keeping this small.

1* Ottawa +2.5 -110

Talked myself into it. Reasons above. I hate betting against my team again but it is what it is. Everything lining up for Ottawa to win. Cats are off a bye and hungry for their first win but with probs on the OL, at QB and in the secondary they just don't have the horses. If they manage to win, it will be close.
Adding a little ML to this at +110. Really convinced Ottawa wins this game.

1*/.5* Ottawa +2.5 / ML -110 / +110

1* Live Hamilton -8.5 -110
This was a really dumb bet. As soon as Masoli went down I grab my phone and try to hit Ham -6.5 but the odds changed to -8.5 and without thinking I accepted. Stupid mistake.

1* MTL / BC under 46 -110

Was waiting for this line to tick upward but I think this is the best we get. This was my second fav under of the week after the EDM/SSK game. Montreal has really struggled to score and against this defense they will continue to. I don't see them cracking 17. BC will score as much as they have to to win but I don't see them eclipsing 30.

1* MTL / BC under 46 -110

Was waiting for this line to tick upward but I think this is the best we get. This was my second fav under of the week after the EDM/SSK game. Montreal has really struggled to score and against this defense they will continue to. I don't see them cracking 17. BC will score as much as they have to to win but I don't see them eclipsing 30.
Like it, gonna add, think we see lions give VAJ some safe passing routes to get his confidence back

D plays pissed after toronto last week

Week 5 was crap, I'll tally up the carnage later.

Week 6...

1* Edmonton +3.5 -110

1* Toronto -3.5 -110

Back