CFL In-game

Wind in Edmonton is forecast to be 50km/h gusting to 80km/h through the afternoon and evening. It will die down as the game wears on but it will be wild to start.

Thanks for the heads up, my man. You're right it's crankin' at 25 mph for a couple of hours.

Bet the 1st half under 26 * -120, and I just talked myself into taking the 'mos -6 * -115 for the 1st half also.

stamps unis look like the supreme logo, esp down the side of the pants. I see supreme every time

Last edited:
How hard is the wind blowing in Edmonton. Eskimos 9-1 to the over L10 coming home from a 2+ game road trip.. that's since like 2012 tho

How hard is the wind blowing in Edmonton. Eskimos 9-1 to the over L10 coming home from a 2+ game road trip.. that's since like 2012 tho

Looking not as serious as it ewas earlier. And what's left of the wind should be gone by the half.

Toronto is very offensively challenged and the esks line should be in the backfield all night so if you're thinking over, the EDM team total might be better.

If this 9-9 score holds I am seriously thinking Calgary 2H depending on the number. Ottawa lucky to be in this

I see a lot of people getting on the Calgary train here but its not a good spot.
I took the +6 before kickoff. I've been trying to make sense why the Redblacks were lined -9 at home versus the Als a few weeks ago. That was a TON of respect by the book. I keep waiting to see what the big deal was about but it's been hard to get a feel for the Redblacks when they been playing the Bombers every week.

I took the +6 before kickoff. I've been trying to make sense why the Redblacks were lined -9 at home versus the Als a few weeks ago. That was a TON of respect by the book. I keep waiting to see what the big deal was about but it's been hard to get a feel for the Redblacks when they been playing the Bombers every week.

They surprised a few poeple to start the season but now without their starting QB they have nothing

When you make your halftime bets, just remember that everyone and their dog is holding Calgary tickets.. super popular road fave and a little RLM before kickoff too

They surprised a few poeple to start the season but now without their starting QB they have nothing
ok. yeah, after the bye week they've totally sucked. they've just been undisciplined as a team, which is why I didn't really put it all on the lack of a starting QB

ok. yeah, after the bye week they've totally sucked. they've just been undisciplined as a team, which is why I didn't really put it all on the lack of a starting QB

They've had defensive injuries as well although they got a couple of pieces back this week and that's why they look substantially better tonight

Calgary -4. Not much better than the FG line but still tempting given Ottawa's lack of offence

Stamps played 25 games since last season, this is only the 5th time they failed to score 10+ in the 1H

Hard to compare this years Calgary team to last. They rebuilt substantial parts of their roster and missing their starting QB. I think 12/24 starters changed from their Grey Cup team last year

Ka'deem Carey out for the night.

Terry Williams a capable replacement though. I'm more concerned about Paredes

do you think Arbuckle challenges Bo for the starting gig? Did you see that comeback versus BC? dude is sick I like him a lot

Oh geez Brescasin and Rogers out now too? That wasn't expected. Glad I'm only in for a quarter unit

Eskimos 9-1 to the over L10 coming home from a 2+ game road trip.. that's since like 2012
Since 2015 Eskimos 9-1 O/U L10 laying more than 8 points. They went 2-8 ATS in those games, allowing 26 avg ppg. Not sure how big y'all are on trends, especially spanning multiple seasons, but history in this spot says Argos gonna score some points

wonder if that's the Redblacks game plan - to save it for the 4Q, wait until the last minute so Calgary has no time to adjust..

On that TiCats game, was wondering how much weight you put into them sleeping in their own beds for three whole weeks leading up to this game hosting the Bombers. That opener didn't strike you as fishy?

This game has underscored how important Kevin Brown is to the Ottawa defence. They look completely different tonight

On that TiCats game, was wondering how much weight you put into them sleeping in their own beds for three whole weeks leading up to this game hosting the Bombers. That opener didn't strike you as fishy?

I think it helps the cats a bit but beyond that they have very little HFA these days. Crowd is pathetic and most of them sit on their hands.

If I hadn't been sleeping, I would have hit Winnipeg at +2.5 for 2 units. They are clearly the better side in that game. Hamilton is good but has some issues whereas Winnipeg is complete top to bottom. The only way Winnipeg loses this is if they let down and beat themselves

Back