CFL In-game

Figure asking Winnipeg to outscore Ottawa by 1 point is not too much to ask for..

Jennings will throw at least 2 picks--

winnipeg will score around 17-- I don't see ottawa scoring more than 7--

Winnipeg is well coahed-- they should want to play 4 quarters and assume calgarys role of hammering teams at home

ottawa and toronto and possible BC are going to start getting smashed big time--

Their bad qb play and just terrible coaching is going to show on the field--

Figure asking Winnipeg to outscore Ottawa by 1 point is not too much to ask for..

Jennings will throw at least 2 picks--

winnipeg will score around 17-- I don't see ottawa scoring more than 7--

Winnipeg is well coahed-- they should want to play 4 quarters and assume calgarys role of hammering teams at home

And Winnipeg defence plays with pride and are not the type of team to allow a late backdoor cover. Although last week they did when they let off the gas vs Toronto but I woould think they will be more conscientious tonight

And Winnipeg defence plays with pride and are not the type of team to allow a late backdoor cover. Although last week they did when they let off the gas vs Toronto but I woould think they will be more conscientious tonight

campbell will just run the ball when getting blown out-- he did it last week- just conceded defeat

we should both win as ottawa only has 1 weapon running back crockett

The first half interception by Jennings I feel should be the last straw for jennings-- I feel he should be CUT after that throw..

Jennings has a habit of making terrible throws like that in games--

As a QB you cannot make that throw-- like what are you watching out there??

Lets see what he can do this half- I doubt it much-- He did this in BC also-- hot start then was exposed as a fraud

Not sure, possibly. Strange how some schools are a pipeline for CFL players for a few years and then disappear. UConn is another biog one sending players north right now
Not sure, possibly. Strange how some schools are a pipeline for CFL players for a few years and then disappear. UConn is another biog one sending players north right now

jc sheroot went to eastern washington

big hill went to central washington

this season it seems that everybody gets rejected at the goal line---

teams should start going outside more-- the sneaks up middle do not work

sign of bad teams-

They do the same QB sneak 3 times in a row at the 1 and get stuffed 3 times in a row-- Toronto qb got stuffed 4 in a row

HULU LOOKAHEAD SPECIAL-- Thursday-- Calgary at Ottawa-- Calgary blasts Ottawa by 20 easily-- Jennings will not do anything at home vs cry

Back