CFL In-game

yes, I read all three articles the Edmonton Sun wrote about this game as well.. lol actually one of them might have been USA Today so..

I think it's gonna come down between Arbuckle and Harris - which guy can be more patient and not try to force anything, making crucial mistake/turnovers in the process. Arbuckle tried to wedge it in there with no lube just then. That's not gonna be good long-term

Okay, am I the only one noticing Jackson looking like a toddler out there? Every single punt return, he waits and go sideways or backwards. Can he only run with a blocker? He may just have cost the Eskimos the game.

Last edited:
JFC another scoop n score. What a shit show.

3 illegitimate touchdowns in the first half so far

Alouettes just have to adjust to that all-out gameplan the Roughriders are trying to pull with all their d-linemen out. They needed Pipkin out of there asap anyway.. Shiltz looks hungry

Alouettes just have to adjust to that all-out gameplan the Roughriders are trying to pull with all their d-linemen out. They needed Pipkin out of there asap anyway.. Shiltz looks hungry

Yeah Schulz has done well. He looks so fragile but he may have a future

if it doesn't restart in 30 min, game will be called and win given to SSK - just repeating TSN info

if it doesn't restart in 30 min, game will be called and win given to SSK - just repeating TSN info

Yeah I’m hoping it doesn’t happen because I like the way things are going

If it does though, I think all bets get refunded, no?

yeah, most books have min of 55 min being played for CFL/NFL for bets to be valid.

unless they somehow continue next day

Ok now I get the rule, if the game was delayed at HT there would allow up to a 3 hour delay to resume. Because it's in the 3Q, they only get 1 hour.

Yeah Schulz has done well. He looks so fragile but he may have a future
he ran that dude down on the scoop and score. didn't tackle him until he was already in the end zone though. but it was good hustle to see from a QB. did you see that play? sucks about the postponement, by the way

he ran that dude down on the scoop and score. didn't tackle him until he was already in the end zone though. but it was good hustle to see from a QB. did you see that play? sucks about the postponement, by the way

Yeah one thing you can't say about the kid is that he doesn;t want this. He plays like he really wants to stick and at times, he has shown flashes of competence. But he'll need to find more of that quickly.

So Sergio Castillo has only missed one FG this year and that miss was a game winning rouge vs Toronto. Weird

2H numbers taking their time. Still don't see anything.

2H under might've been decent but the number will likely be too low. Guessing 25 or so

Yeah I really don't see it being high scoring. Winnipeg's lead will force BC away from the run and then their OL will be exposed. And the Bombers will shut it down

Back