CFL 2024 In-game

Scares me that they have Al Bradbury in the command center. He was easily the worst head ref in the league for years

Hard to fathom how Collaros is 21/27 on the night and they only have 2 field goals to show for it

This team is snake-bitten. They can barely score 10 in a CFL game. Do they answer on Thursday v the Leo's? I'm not betting on it. Winnipeg is obviously still overvalued by the books.

Toronto is weird. They have a beautiful grass field with excellent traction and they surround it with the slipperiest substance known to mankind. Like every player who touches it instantly slips on their ass.

Fun stat: The Argos never entered the redzone once in the entire game. And somehow won.

This is the rare game where I downgrade the winner in my power rankings.

Pretty hard not to start Ford next game after he comes in and leads them to 3 TDs in 9 minutes. Granted it was against one of the league's worst defences who were playing prevent but still.

These Aussie punters have great leg strength and direction but they also seem to shank about 1/20 punts

Refree Tim Kroeker has grown a moustache. I did not include that in my handicapping for tonight.

Back