• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

CFL 2024 In-game

I thought Hickson was the most explosive back in the league two years ago. Hope he can stay healthy and SSK should feed him if he is.

Nah, can't do it.

The offences started the game well but the last few drives have all been stopped by the defence pretty quick. If it weren't for Montreal's fumble, this game might still be 6-3

I'm interested to see how Davis Alexander does. Beat reporters in Montreal have been raving about this guy fpr the past few years but we haven't had a chance to see him yet.

Entertaining game. Now I can look back and say I remember when Davis Alexander had his coming out party

Yikes. If you are going to put a young American kid back there to field punts, make damn sure he understands the special teams rules.

Ottawa's defence has quietly been one of the better ones. Maybe even 3rd behind Sask and Montreal

It turns over that quickly? For some reason I thought Peg and BC were the top 2 last season
It can. CFL rosters have a lot more offseason turnover than the NFL. Hamilton's defence, for instance, started 10/12 new players to begin the year.

Reactions: KJ
Interesting that OTT only dressed one RB and he gets ejected. How will that effect the total? Will they be forced to go pass heavy?

Kind of think it's a plus. Brown has played well last few games and is dealing tonight. Calgary's defense stinks too so I'd rather they pass.

Before the season I wondered if Dom Rhymes had any gas left in the tank. I think he's answered that question.

Think Ottawa is quite comfortably the 3rd best team in the league.
Agreed. They might even be better than that with both Montreal and Sask relying on backup QBs.

This Ottawa team looks like it could beat either the ALs or Riders that we saw last night

At least Arbuckle tries to stretch the defence. Dukes has some talent but he is so scared of making a mistake his offence will always be limited

Thats why I got a +3.5. Its always a danger to bet when the game is not in a brerak. The book is always a play or two ahead

Is Streveler an upgrade in this spot? Toronto no prep for him and he's not all terrible. Might have more work in practice with these backup receivers.

Is Streveler an upgrade in this spot? Toronto no prep for him and he's not all terrible. Might have more work in practice with these backup receivers.
Thats a good point. Collaros is mostly a pocket QB and the Bombers OL has regressed so much from LY that maybe the more mobile Streveler would be better. I still hate the way he passes though

Back