• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

CFL 2024 In-game

Such a swing from near recent history. Wonder if it’s just variance
Well the past 2 years we've had a huge number of QB injuries too. Last year only 1 team had their starting QB for all 18 games. So far, Trevor Harris is the only major QB injury this year and he's likely to be back in 2-3 weeks. I think that's part of it

I haven't been very complimentary of Shea Patterson but I can see he is making some baby steps forward. I'm not sure he's starting material but he could eke out a career as a quality backup.

I can't believe what just happened on the final play. I need to stop gambling. The emotional roller coaster is just too much.

Fuck you Rick Campbell

Thats the third time this total point differential thing has cost me an under bet in the last 3 years.

I need to start looking through the schedule and identifying all the divisional teams that only play twice. In that scenario the winning team will be looking to run up the score so the under should be avoided.

God damn I am so pissed off right now.

Exactly what I was looking for a TD 3 minutes in, keep er going boys keep feeding Armstead stuck him in my fantasy lineup for fun tonight actually he was cheap and I was just about out of money, lol.

Brown has decent protection. I like how he hangs in to deal...despite that bad INT.

Nice to have a doubleheader tonight!

Whenever I watch a game from Ottawa the turf always looks like it has a weird shiny sheen to it. Like the lights are glaring off it.

Anyone else notice that or is it just my tv?

Well the Elks lose again. But on the bright side at least there was no epic late game fuckup. They lost it the old fashioned way...by being the lesser team.

Korsak is the best punter in the league. His ability to pin opponents deep with no chance of a return is part of why Sasks defence looks so good. Complementary football

Bighill will definitely be fined for that hit on the last play. Possibly even a suspension the way he drove Patterson into the ground.

Wind is dying down a bit here at the ol ballpark.

Let’s hope this game opens up a bit in the second half.

Why wouldn’t they have tried a 49yd field goal there? The wind is basically gone at this point.

I want to publicly state that I was wrong about Shea Patterson. I never thought he'd amount to anything but he stuck around for a few years and now that he's had his chance, he's making the most of it. He's grown in every game he's started and he's a very capable backup at the very least and may yet develop into a starter.

Whatever Harbaugh said to him when they spoke a few weeks ago, its working.

We looking at the late 1h over in this one? I'm trying to catch up.
Hard to say. On the surface we have 2 backup QBs vs the 2 best defences in the league which looks like an under waiting to happen. But both have moved the ball very well so far so who knows.

Reactions: KJ
Back