• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

CFL 2024 In-game

Its unreal how badly the Bombers OL has regressed from last season. I guess Hardrick really is that good

Welcome scarf. Good to see you man.

This game is great!
Life and kids and work be damned…taking time away from my CFL July habit.

Winnipeg…man, what a weird start to the season.

Maybe O’Shea needs to mix it up…throw on a nice pair of Jorts instead of the khakis shorts.

But I’ve got to say…I love Dickinson just letting Maier throw caution to the wind with the down the field routes.

LOL Live total is 70.5
Did you see a 3rd quarter number? I always lean toward playing a 3Q under in a game like this because decent coaches make adequate adjustments at halftime.

Seems there usually some value playing the opposite of the 1H game flow

Did you see a 3rd quarter number? I always lean toward playing a 3Q under in a game like this because decent coaches make adequate adjustments at halftime.

Seems there usually some value playing the opposite of the 1H game flow
Couldn't find one. I agree with the angle though. Unlikely we see as much craziness as we did in the 1H

Ah fuck it…gonna sprinkle some Calgary ML for shits and giggles. Gonna crack a few cold ones and get some skin in the game

Stamps playing on 5 days rest and they are starting to look tired. If Maier can't give them a rest with a decent drive this will snowball

Wow thats ballsy.

But Dikenson is smart...he knows another 2 and out would be a disaster for their defence

I absolutely hated Dikenson when he played but I have a grudging respect for him as a coach
He seems to have a real solid feel on in-game decisions. At least moreso than most of the other coaches in this league (from the sample the last 3-4 years I’ve seen)

Fun fun game.

Wild action both ways and big plays.

And Matty Dunigan calling it…he of the greatest beard in North America…second only worldwide to Santa Claus

There we go!

Going for it on 3rd and 3 at their own 33 changed the whole trajectory of the game.

Fun fun game.

Wild action both ways and big plays.

And Matty Dunigan calling it…he of the greatest beard in North America…second only worldwide to Santa Claus

This is CFL football at its finest.

I keep saying we are finally back to the CFL we knew pre-pandemic. Games like this are proof

The league seems to go through cycles in which position groups are weak. For the last couple years it was kickers in short supply, now every team has a good one. A few years before that it was the OL where no one could find quality players, now thats mostly corrected.

Currently I think its defensive backs that seem to be in demand. I would say only 2 teams, Montreal and Sask have a quality secondary. Everyone else has holes and that is part of what is leading to these higher scoring games.

That is a great point. I remember last year kickers were ass outside of Paredes, Whyte and Lyra-Kachoo (or however you say his name). Now everyone makes everything.

D back is so hard to play in this sport. Every rule is against you. Actually surprised it hasn’t seen DB play this weak until now. But offence sells…as all the rules want them to anyway

And of course we have a guy here trying to set a World Record for Fastest to visit all CFL stadiums.

Claiming that honor is just as impressive as bragging that you have a bigger dick than a kindergartener. JFC

Was the going for 2 an analytics thing? I cannot remember a coach up 2 not kicking amd going for 2

I can't see why they did that. It worked out but if it hadn't they'd be in some trouble right now
Exactly. If they were up 7 and wanted to make it 9 (two scores), I’d get it. But that I can’t understand

Fun game…Stamps just Ran out of gas like you said. Will try to pop back in here as life allows.

Uh…I don’t care about records or in-game adjustments…

Corey Mace just became my favorite CFL head coach…just making sure the whole world can see his ink…head coach with a sleeve? That’s as baller as it gets.

Back