Cavs @ Magic

tazz

blankets refugee
NBA 20-10

hello fellas

Cavs +5

last play was a loser by 30 points with milwaukee....that's what happens sometimes lol..been busy with the aussie open...

also going to take the +185 and maybe green out in play...i will see

don't like going against bar but have to go with my gut

be back with a short writeup in about an hour...going to go grab some food first....the super bowl is days away....gl

cavs are rolling....i am not betting against a team that went on the west coast and won, came back and won....lebron and williams are rolling and i'm getting 5

sup sammy, i'm going to trade it too...but i have finally learned you can't get too trigger happy with gambling....some guys on this board are successful at playing many games a night, i can't do that anymore

cavs have won every statement game this year except for the lakers when the refs were on the show

let me know when you thinking of taking orlando for a cover--

pinny has -3.5 now, -160 moneyline--

we need a 6 point lead and then we can trade it

I like the way you think buddy, I am all over it also, we should talk more, I think we can pick a lot of winners together.

I agree buddy, he is fired up dunking also--

magic have the 3 pointer also though, so we need to be carefull--

your moneyline has a shot bro, certainly cavs came to play but oralnd is good also

i think verdasco +6.5 games and/or verdasco to get a set is an ok bet, as long as he is not nervous playing his fellow spaniard who is 0-6 vs...but verdasco has been training hard, he is full of confidence, he is banging ivanovic and it's lefty on lefty.....either way, i think fed will win the final as he is light years ahead of last year, even compared to how he was the last couple matches at flushing..he is moving very well, hitting very clean...tennis is the one sport that is best for trading b/c it is 1 on 1, you can't fake it like team sports

i'm not greening out as of yet, though you can get +123 on orlando right now...if i can get +175 on them sometime in the 3rd or 4th i may, but i'll stick to my wager...i'm not playing this that large but if i was, i would've

dissapointing, we have +5 but orlando can get hot in this game--

I have not traded it yet, because i have traded out of games that I bet big on and won every single time the first bet, so it cost me 10 grand by trading into losers that were original winners--

I think we should stick it out, I think if worse case scenario if we feel magic are starting to take over, we should have a shot to get out of our + 5 bet and take Orlando hopefully -5 or lower--

i think this is best way to play it?

I just hope this is a last second shot type of game where our points come in handy

dissapointing, we have +5 but orlando can get hot in this game--

I have not traded it yet, because i have traded out of games that I bet big on and won every single time the first bet, so it cost me 10 grand by trading into losers that were original winners--

I think we should stick it out, I think if worse case scenario if we feel magic are starting to take over, we should have a shot to get out of our + 5 bet and take Orlando hopefully -5 or lower--

i think this is best way to play it?

I just hope this is a last second shot type of game where our points come in handy

i think sticking it out is the way to go..this is how these guys play..frustrating..even though lebron has decent numbers he hasnt starting playing yet,,you better believe he will be driving and getting calls the whole 4th

i think verdasco +6.5 games and/or verdasco to get a set is an ok bet, as long as he is not nervous playing his fellow spaniard who is 0-6 vs...but verdasco has been training hard, he is full of confidence, he is banging ivanovic and it's lefty on lefty.....either way, i think fed will win the final as he is light years ahead of last year, even compared to how he was the last couple matches at flushing..he is moving very well, hitting very clean...tennis is the one sport that is best for trading b/c it is 1 on 1, you can't fake it like team sports

Yeah, Federer looks like the Fed of old. Absolutely destroyed one-dimensional Roddick last night. Scary to go against Rafa here on a set, but I think the momentum is clearly with Verdasco... I may take that...gl

agree it seems to me the refs have now kind of made LEBRON like the JOKER when he is on the road, they give him no calls because they know he is too good, they dont call any contact when he drives because they would have to call a foul every single time he drives--

they are copping out and saying its LEBRON he is so big he can take those small contact, and they only give him a foul when he is hammered now--

THey did in Lakers game and are doing it again tonight, they are penalizing him for being too good

Yeah, Federer looks like the Fed of old. Absolutely destroyed one-dimensional Roddick last night. Scary to go against Rafa here on a set, but I think the momentum is clearly with Verdasco... I may take that...gl

You would think he cuold win a set, but if they dont win the first set I think FEd and NADAL are the type of players to sweep----

they look unbeatable, although i agree NADAL is not playing like FED, FED looks like is playing ping pong out there, he made roddick look like a 12 year old out there

Holy shit Lebron is getting fucked hard bigtime---

Orlando is Batman and Lebron is the Villian JOKER--

absolute bullshit

I feel sorry for Lebron, just quit NBA and go to the NFL, they will give you the calls there when the Db's are draped all over your shirt when you are catching touchdown after TD

cant consider this shit in capping..either way, cavs only down 5 playing against the world w/out 2 starters..orlando should be blowing them out at this point...still fairly confident..but im looking for the SU win

cavs not doing well on 3rd qtrs on the road vs good teams--

I think they have a better 4th qtr-- orlando wanted that qtr more

Back