Northern Iowa +9 1/2 at Iowa St W
So Dakota St +33 1/2 at T C U W

FCS v FCS

Mercer+7 v The Citadel. W
Delaware -24 1/2 ​v Delaware St. W
Duquesne +21 at Youngstown. L
Georgetown -29 1/2 v Davidson L
Elon -7 v Gardner-Webb L

That is it for now. Back late Fri/Sat for total of about 25 plays.

Good luck to everybody.
bull

Last edited:
Same to you, Grind.
Thanks , Wise. It's good to have you for company in that Minny game.
GL
bull

bunch of bull sheet that you didn't play more on the rodents (hope you are right on my boys). BOL this season. Your stuff is always a must-read.

What a bunch of Bullsheet. Great to see this thread and best of luck, as always Taurus.

BOL Bull - That Delaware game was one I had my eye on as well. Have a great season!

Like some of those dogs tonight, I allowed myself a middle opportunity with IU pikem now in teasers so hedging with FIU+10.5

If my book has Fordham I'm hitting that for a normal play too!

GL

bunch of bull sheet that you didn't play more on the rodents (hope you are right on my boys). BOL this season. Your stuff is always a must-read.
Ha Ha First time I have heard your boys referred to as rodents. Thanks for coming aboard I'm hoping for a big year for your boys . Plan on betting them a few times.
bull

Ha Ha First time I have heard your boys referred to as rodents. Thanks for coming aboard I'm hoping for a big year for your boys . Plan on betting them a few times.
bull

:shake:

rodents or Goofers courtesy of my Iowa Hawkeye brethren.

Gl this season Bull. On many of the same sides this weekend. I always enjoy and value you input on the crossover games.

Had no impact on the spread, but man Claeys is a fucking idiot. And Leidner still sucks.

Lots of expectations this year but I was very underwhelmed by the effort last night from Minny.

Thought Mercer was going to get run off the field early but they settled in and played well after the early onslaught. Hope you have a good year.

Hey Bull.

I was kind of high on Uconn being improved this year. They really struggled against Maine. Wondering if Maine is any good in your opinion.

Had no impact on the spread, but man Claeys is a fucking idiot. And Leidner still sucks.

Lots of expectations this year but I was very underwhelmed by the effort last night from Minny.
I,too, was disappointed. Didn't watch so I can't make judgement. Appreciate your comment. Guess I will have to reevaluate the rodents. ADDING

Northern Iowa +9 1/2 at Iowa State. and
So Dakota St + 33 1/2 at T C U

Hey Bull.

I was kind of high on Uconn being improved this year. They really struggled against Maine. Wondering if Maine is any good in your opinion.
Some of my usual sources for FCS have gone missing this year, making FCS info even harder to extract. I do know that Maine has a new coach who may be the youngest in Division I. Cosgrove had been here some 20+ years so maybe the players are relating to a young HC. I have been in Maine and will be into next week before returning home so I will see what I can . Anything I find out I'll put in your thread, probably next week's.

Back