Bull’s FCS playoff thread

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Not a good season for the old man, so let’s turn our attention to THE playoffs.
Here is what I played a while ago. All juiced at -120. Tomorrow you can get at -110, but I believe books are off in a few of these so I went ahead.

Monmouth -7
Furman -1
Kennesaw +6 1/2
Central Conn +6 1/2
Villanova -1
SE Missouri +3 1/2
Nicholls. pk

best of luck

y

3-4 last week.
7 more plays today, all at -110

Monmouth +29
Montana -12 1/2
Kennesaw +12
Central Ark +1.5
Montana St -10
No Dakota St -28
Sacramento -12 1/2

Found it Bull. I've won some nice money on ND St over the years so I will always back them. Know the culture at N Iowa and JMU, but that's all.

Looked up the records of ND St, NIU, and JMU.

But I have no idea of which lines are good. I'll be watching this thread to see what you think.

The Quarterfinals include 4 conference champions, Austin Peay, Jimmy Madison, North Dakota State, and Weber State.
NorthDakota State won the top conference, the Missouri Valley. JMU won Colonial and Weber State won the Big Sky. I would give a slight edge to Big Sky over the Colonial. The Ohio Valley conference won by Austin Peay is the weakest of the 4.

Illinois St and Northern Iowa are Missouri Valley at-large entries; Montana and Montana St come from Big Sky

Early in the regular season, ND State beat Illinois St by 30 some points , game at Illinois St.
Montana, at home, beat Weber by about 20 later in the season.

i will try to answer questions if there are any. Here is what I am playing.

Montana State -6 1/2 v Austin Peay. Game at Montana State
Weber ML +115 at home v Montana.
In the other two games, I am repeating my plays from the quarterfinals. Both plays were losers.
Fading JMU. Northern Iowa +19 away.
N D State -23 1/2. at home

Thats it . Good luck and enjoy. BTW, I believe 3 of these games are on Friday evening.

I Ha vent a clue on totals. The few I play are coattails. Can’t help, sorry

1576266127367.png
Dolphin JMU 13/43.5
Massey JMU 13.5/47.5
Keep JMU 23.5/42.5
Sag JMU 15/37.5

5d open 13.5/42.5
5d current 20/45.5

Last edited:
Weather for playoff sites:

Harrisburg Va--drizzle, fog, wind chill 35, win 2 mph
Helena Mont--wind chill 29-30, no precip, wind 4 mph
Ogden Utah--rain/snow, wind chill, 30, wind 8 mph

What does that mean? I have no idea

Way to go Bull. I took Weber State and Montana State plus a parlay on them based on your picks. Also would have bet on JMU if not for your post.

Taking ND State tomorrow and might parlay them with the over after I check the weather. They've come through for me year after year.

Making a max bet, plus what I won today and anything I win tomorrow on the Raiders on Sunday. if they can't get up for the last game ever in the Black Hole they will never be up. And against Jax who appears to have given up.

Way to go Bull. I took Weber State and Montana State plus a parlay on them based on your picks. Also would have bet on JMU if not for your post.

Taking ND State tomorrow and might parlay them with the over after I check the weather. They've come through for me year after year.

Making a max bet, plus what I won today and anything I win tomorrow on the Raiders on Sunday. if they can't get up for the last game ever in the Black Hole they will never be up. And against Jax who appears to have given up.
thanks, mr t l. I’m glad my post was helpful. I have won some following yours. Let’s hope bison can do it for us today.

I commend you for watching the FCS. This is painful. The forward pass was introduced years ago. These coaches don't seem to realize that D-lines are shutting down the run, try passing. It works sometimes.

I commend you for watching the FCS. This is painful. The forward pass was introduced years ago. These coaches don't seem to realize that D-lines are shutting down the run, try passing. It works sometimes.
[/QUOTE
Agree, mr. bbf. very disappointing performance from NDSU. Now it’s reasonably questionable if they reach the fnal

You guys are right, that was painful. Was Illinois State that good or is this the weakest ND State team of the decade?

What are you thinking, this week, Bull. I'll be watching both games because these teams are entertaining, but I have no idea what to expect.

Mr T. L .

I expect both favorites to win .. Cover. ?????
So far there have been 4 games. JMU v Monmouth was the only cover.
Agree on your assessment of NDSU. I think big drop off at QB.
gun to head I take dogs both games. May pass
will decide tomorrow
You guys are right, that was painful. Was Illinois State that good or is this the weakest ND State team of the decade?

What are you thinking, this week, Bull. I'll be watching both games because these teams are entertaining, but I have no idea what to expect.

Thanks.

I don't know enough to be betting any games this week. I didn't follow any of the teams playing this week

Still have to make contest picks though so I'm looking at FCS semis and Bowl games

Thanks.

I don't know enough to be betting any games this week. I didn't follow any of the teams playing this week

Still have to make contest picks though so I'm looking at FCS semis and Bowl games

Totally agree. Too many bowl games with too many blah teams.

Just checked the weather here, temps in the low 30's, 75% chance of snow ending close to kickoff, winds in the mid-teens.

Glad I grabbed under 46 this morning, my site has dropped it to 44 currently.

Last edited:
Back