Grambling - as little as possible
Tx AM Com-HCU Ov
Jackson St -
Campbell + and Ov
Idaho +
NAU +
FAMU -
Bryant - as little as possible

As always a few others I am watchig to see if lines move in a way I like. A few later games I haven't even considered yet

Merrimack was showing as dogged on 5dimes. They could flip to fav though. I think I have decided to not play that game unless there is line movement that entices me.

I may have Towson, but want more pts. Delaware is really good, I respect them, I just have yet to see them play vs a solid team, what was the last time? UNH a month ago? We know Duquesne is good, but that is different level. So, I think something is going on with the Delaware QB situation, is there an injury? They liked both QBs coming into the year although neither had played for them. Backup started last week.
Yeah I thought the injury might be a factor but the backup was really solid last week as it seems to be more system than player driven with regard to their offense.

So I missed the initial open and have Georgetown at 10.5 and Duq at 6

Might be a weird spot for Duquesne and an unexpected close game, but I would rather have them than SHU.

I think I am gonna not overthink it and just take both FAMU and Jackson State to go along with Tarleton as my remaining 3 at BM

BOL went back to 3.5 on Merrimack, not sure how I feel about that game

Duquesne is better and has more positive attributes, but it is not a slam dunk on the road for them. Their D is not that good, so that shouldn't be so much of a worry vs SHU. But Duq did allow LIU some yards and pts they don't normally get. That was away game. They were unable to keep the blowout going last week vs SFU. Duq not a finished product I suppose

Duquesne is better and has more positive attributes, but it is not a slam dunk on the road for them. Their D is not that good, so that shouldn't be so much of a worry vs SHU. But Duq did allow LIU some yards and pts they don't normally get. That was away game. They were unable to keep the blowout going last week vs SFU. Duq not a finished product I suppose
Yeah the St Francis game was weird as I actually was following that one because I had the 2.5 thankfully and not the 3....They were in control until they weren't. Really hard to explain as it didn't make sense as SFA wasn't doing anything crazy, but it's like Duquesne just forgot how to play football. I actually think that helps today though because it gives the coaching staff something to build off of, as laying 5.5 today after that actually feels better to me.

SHU at home held all three teams below 300y of O. Only good team was week 1 vs Laf. Merrimack maybe good, SHU D limited them too. Held Yale to 273y

I mean really, that is the right line. No way should Cornell be -6 or probably not even favored vs them. I was going to say it would close at Princeton -2 if they opened the Cornell -6

I mean really, that is the right line. No way should Cornell be -6 or probably not even favored vs them. I was going to say it would close at Princeton -2 if they opened the Cornell -6
Yeah completely agree...I wasn't expecting to ever see Princeton +6 at BM or BOL.

Massey had Princeton -9.5 and Sagerin had Princeton power rated 9.5pts higher.

All gone now.

Played some Yale ML at MGM, hopefully don't get burned playing with that fire

You were right, Butler is above 14 now. I have very little at -10 -124 at BM right when it first game out

BOL seems like someone falls asleep at the wheel every single week as the lines just freeze for an hour with nothing added

Back