Week 9 in the FCS

I am going to hold my nose and fire away at JSU as soon as the line comes out as this is the week they actually show up from start to finish and hopefully put up 50

I know you don't have Bet Rivers, but just for what is out there, they have UNH -4
Interesting to see the variation between the different sites....At this point have no idea what direction I am gonna go next season when NC opens up...

I keep Bet Rivers because they offer some line variations that MGM and DK do not.

I haven't looked at much weather, but it's pretty cold in Iowa right now? Stetson is not going to like that 36 degrees at KO

I agree, I haven't played them today but keep thinking about it
I look back to Robert Morris game on the road and no reason they don’t do the same here but they do some bonehead stuff sometimes so not sure I trust them. DSU is so bad though, kinda thinking 21 is reasonable as they shouldn’t score more than 10 I would think.

Also keep looking at Alcorn 18.5 as even though they aren't that good, MVSU on the road just seems to roll over once they fall behind, so thinking anything under 21 may be worth it as I like this one a little more than Howard since at least Alcorn is at home

The one thing keeping me off Alcorn is their showdown game vs Southern next week. That will be for the division lead

The one thing keeping me off Alcorn is their showdown game vs Southern next week. That will be for the division lead
That actually has me thinking they want to pour it on early and often so they can rest the key guys starting mid 3Q. MVSU has no fight in them to comeback unless of course I have a bet against them like last week and they get a fluke cover at the end, but I digress...

UIW was an initial lean for me earlier in week b/c at some point I figure they are gonna start pushing around the inferior opponents and put up 50 against them, but just don't have enough confidence in them at this point of the season

Incarnate Word, they can and should be playing better, but why aren't they? Something isn't right there

Kevin Gilbright might've been the one pushing down the Duquesne line. He was really talking up the rivalry and how this game is going to be closer than people think. Said that a couple times

Monmouth +3, So Dak +16 so far..
Hunting
NDSU, Mercer, Abilene, NAU, Port St, Lamar, Id St, MT St, Furman

Back