Week 10 in the FCS

Been vaguely following, I rarely do much outside of the first couple weeks and the playoffs.

Looks like after being sub par this season the Grizz actually let loose on Saturday. Not sure what to do with them...treat it as a one off or treat it like they're finally living up to expectations.

Been vaguely following, I rarely do much outside of the first couple weeks and the playoffs.

Looks like after being sub par this season the Grizz actually let loose on Saturday. Not sure what to do with them...treat it as a one off or treat it like they're finally living up to expectations.

I thought they could have issue in some of their final games. Obviously the Brawl of the Wild game.

They handled business easier than I thought they would Saturday vs Sac State. Sac State is what they are, but still they have given everyone a bit of a game for parts if not all, Griz man handled them start to finish.

This is going to be a tough week at Portland State maybe, just the spot. Bobby Hauck became the Big Sky's all time winningest coach with the win Saturday. They were trying to put him on their shoulders, did the Gatorade thing and all that. That was a big statement game for them, think Sac State had beat them 3 years in a row. Travel to Portland St and then face the Bobcats to close out the season. Flat spot, look ahead, all that this week.

Outside of this situational schedule issue, I would buy in longer term. They have figured out the O, the QB is delivering, and the D we are seeing now is their full capability on display. One thing, that O did go away in the 2H at Idaho, so it can be slowed and get out of synch, but at their best, they have really figured out who they are and how to win.

Reactions: KJ
Back