British Open In Game

yeah, heard before I left for work that they thought +5 was going to be a great round...

couple guys hovering at +3 ish

canadian-flag1.jpg

i think my five golfers in the contest might end up being a combined +50 after 1 day .... we were trying to get the highest scores right ?

He still has his card? looking to improve on his 13 K

It looks real windy... long hitters who hit big high draws / cuts are ending up in the fescue... bad news

How insane would a Duval/Norman final pairing be on Sunday. Id watch just to see the potential it has of one them shooting an 80

projected cut is 8 over. uuuurrrnie els just missed a 4 footer for par on 18 to finish 9 over. probably done for teh week.

duval just dropped a 20-25 footer for birdie on the par 3 14th. back to +1.

cut line is back to +9. it'll probably be back and forth between 8 and 9 over for awhile.

choi birdied the par 5 17th to get back to even. also.

jump, ya its must easier to score today than yesterday. i guess tomorrow will be brutal. possible downpours and 30mph winds.

kj choi is trying to f up my dream final pairing of greg norman and david duval

seriously...what kind of odds could you have gotten on a Norman/Duval pairing as the final round 3 group?

when is the bad weather for third round...

I ask because if it's later we could have a situation where the early tee times shoot nice rounds then the leaders fall back...like when Els won back in 2002.

lol, well john daly's no sandy lyle. lyle got heat from the papers over in england about walking off after 10 holes yesterday. dalys playing the back 9 with one arm LOL. i guess he fucked up his wrist or something. hes at like 28 over or something.

bar, not really sure about when the weather will be at its worst, but i think its supposed to be brutal pretty much all day tomorrow. sunday aint supposed to be great weather either.

Mid 50's rainy and 29 mph winds...

as per the BBC, no time though but it looks that way from this evening through Sunday

<TABLE class=tborder id=post940476 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
post_old.gif
07-12-2008, 02:52 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right>#3 <INPUT id=plist_940476 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[940476] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>tigercub<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_940476", true); </SCRIPT>
King of the Grill

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_940476 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->1. David Duval
2. Lee Westwood
3. Stephen Ames
4. Justin Rose
5. Graeme McDowell

Tiebreaker: -8
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Last edited by B.A.R. : Today at 03:02 PM.
<!-- / edit note -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
user_online.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls -->
progress.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:new_shocked::new_shocked:

haha jump. hey he's always been my favorite golfer, the one major he does play in i have to throw him in there, ya know? he played pretty well there in 98 too so what the hell. hopefully he can contend all weekend.

Back