British Open In Game

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=middle>154</TD><TD align=middle>154</TD><TD align=middle>
usa.gif
</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">John Daly</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; BACKGROUND: #c1c1c1" align=middle>+29</TD><TD align=middle>F</TD><TD align=middle>+19</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD align=middle>169</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Daly stole that "take 2 weeks and quit" line from Favre. asshole. That guy is great though. Cant believe he was shoeless, with a cig in his mouth.

this sucks, i go out last night, i just woke up absolutely still drunk and i see duvals at fucking 14 over. fuck. im pissed off hes outta contentino right now, so miserable. i guess i dont drink enough anymore, that must explain why im still drunk, cuz it was never like this 2 years ago. now gonna root on the shark to bring it home.

kj choi aint losing this open, and i dont mind rooting for him. shocker van de velde and duval arent gonna contend tomorrow.

Not so fast my friend. Norman up two heading to the 18th. This would be one of the great stories in golf history, Eldrick or no Eldrick.

I wish Tiger was here just so we could have seen a Tiger and Norman final pairing. That would have been some entertaining shit

harringtons running away with it

gotta feel bad for norman

poor guy hasnt been in contention for anything in 10 years, gets there, and immediately reverts back to form and chokes it away right off the bat

Hey look what Norman is up to again
17107.jpg

I disagree....

We haven't seen a major with these sorts of conditions for 4 days staright in our lifetimes...

what he is doing is amazing to me....

mid to high seventies today should be the norm...

the thing is..poulter or Paddy is going to shoot just a tad better than that and win it...

i did a good job of switching harrington out of my starting five , which included stenson for a player who didnt make the cut.

Tough finish, but a great tourney for Norman, tie for 3rd earned him one last return trip to Augusta, which is pretty cool. Always loved watching his swing, how still he keeps his head, which is old school anymore. Even Tiger dips his head now.

Back