Bowls Discussion - Who to Fade - Who to Back - ETC

That'd be like 6 weeks for Thompson from injury to game...if it was just a bad sprain or something, I don't know exactly what the injury was. Ankle I think.

Liberty is just so off this year. If they can rediscover themselves...

Liberty is just so off this year. If they can rediscover themselves...
True….just not sure I buy EMU laying 7 as both teams are pretty erratic. Actually have liked EMU multiple times as a dog this year. Over may be the safer play though.

Why am I seeing some favs like BYU with - and some like liberty without?

When the playoff games were first posted some of the numbers showed Cincinnati and Michigan favorites. I don't know if it is software or human error entering that data

When the playoff games were first posted some of the numbers showed Cincinnati and Michigan favorites. I don't know if it is software or human error entering that data
Ahh ok…will have to wait for BOL as they are taking their time

Wild card for some of these will be opt outs as I can see Malik for Liberty and Sam for the Heels potentially opting out and no one could blame either

I think Malik Willis needs a big showing in a bowl game. He has been dog shit this year

Good point…you think Pickett will play?

Need Pitt fan input. Pickett absolutely seems like the kind of guy to play. But it makes very little sense for him to play so not sure what his conversations will be. He finished the season perfect for Pitt. I would think it leans towards him not playing, but that goes against who I think he is.

Howell is the type of guy who wants to play and leave it all out on the field but given our offensive line, not sure it would be wise for him to play but wouldn’t surprise me if he wanted to go out on a high note.

I watched some of their game vs army. Willis was good, his WR were as bad as I've seen. Drop after drop after drop.
Weird, it's all the same guys as last year. That team is just living in Funkville.

I watched some of their game vs army. Willis was good, his WR were as bad as I've seen. Drop after drop after drop.

They don’t block well for him either, I played his rushing total over once or twice and the amount of lost yardage he took on sacks was redic. I dunno wtf happened to these guys, they were so great during the covid year.

I know what I said about Holgerson and bowls, but that is a strong favorite role for Minny vs WVU...7 at some spots?

Back