**********BOB INGAME***********

last weeks bob

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
7 Best Bets this week and 3 Strong Opinions.
Rotation #113 Nevada (+1) 3-Stars at -1 or better, 2-Stars from -1 1/2 to -3 points. winner
Rotation #125 Illinois (-7) 2-Stars at -8 or less. loser
Rotation #136 South Carolina (-12) 3-Stars at -14 or less, 4-Stars at -11 or less, 2-Stars up to -16. FELL 13
Rotation #147 Army (+11) 3-Stars at +10 or more, 2-Stars down to +7. winner
Rotation #155 Clemson (+5 1/2) 3-Stars at +4 or more, 2-Stars down to +3. loser
Rotation #194 USC (-21) 2-Stars at -21 or less. loser
Rotation #197 New Mexico (-3 1/2) 3-Stars at -4 or less, 2-Stars up to -6. loser
Thursday Strong Opinion - Rotation #112 Utah (+1 1/2) Strong Opinion at pick or underdog. 2-Star Best Bet at +3 or more. winner puke
Strong Opinion - Rotation #137 Georgia (-11) Strong Opinion at -11 or less. loser
Strong Opinion - Rotation #162 Iowa (+7 1/2) Strong Opinion at +7 or more. winner

best bets were 2-4-1 ( the s carolina game fell 13 so depends on your number )

strong opinions were 2-1

BASKETBALL FULL SEASON, $1625.00

if basketball is 1625 an thats not his main sport id figure for tha full season for cfb it would be atleast 1750 or so

UNREAL! I actually like fading Bob most of the time...I can't believe some people actually PAY nearly 2 Grand for his plays!

:36_11_6:

fuck bob for winning utah

should be 1-5-1

And Army +11 was down 38-17 to start the 4th quarter. Two 4th-quarter TD's saved the day. He really could have been 0-6-1 last week if not for very fortunate circumstances with the Utah & Army picks. Then again, I'm sure there were others where he was on the right side and got screwed. It cuts both ways.

Don't fall off your chair.

The left tackle goes about 360
Porter( a Texas commit) goes 320.

Oline avg. is about 285.
What happened to those 190 pound Permian Panthers?

I had it backwards on the left side....figures, I'ma agg.

LT 6"5 320,LG 6"3 380,C 6"0 280,RG 6"1 280,RT 6"5 290.

tv show helped "recruiting"

Maybe I can find Minka at a game:smiley_acbe:
This week is Friday night game, so can't get there from Foat Wuth in time.

But it's all metromess teams after that so hoping, Abilene as a neutral or Saturday games at Ratliff or Texas Staduim.....anything but Lubbock as a neutral site.

get one of my hometown high schools in your game ... seems we always have to travel to play you guys .......

El Paso El Dorado (6-4) vs. Odessa Permian (10-0) 7 p.m. Friday, Ratliff Stadium, Odessa

THink of Lubbock/Amarillo.....old 4-5A gets added to their district and the Odessa and Midland teams take the 4 playoff spots.

The UIL totally killed two cities high school playoff chances.

It's Hawaii 5-0 time.

Press why would you not want to play in Lubbock? Seems like Permian use to travel well from Odessa...

2 years ago, Southlake Carroll brought like 15,000 to Lubbock. It was ridiculous.

Press why would you not want to play in Lubbock? Seems like Permian use to travel well from Odessa...

2 years ago, Southlake Carroll brought like 15,000 to Lubbock. It was ridiculous.

Odessa, I got a place to stay.
Metroplex, I got a place to stay.

You should know......Jones Stadium can be one cold sob.

Not that TS, isn't the coldest place I've ever seen a game.
Had a coke freeze in the bottle.

Plus ,up until the slc game....MOJO refused to play at Jones when they wouldn't clear the ice off the field vs. Coronado?...can't remember.

STILL seeing it? It was just 18 until a few minutes ago.

Oregon now up to 5... I saw a '6' pop up - it just went back down...

Kansas total going down... 67s now...

Back