**********BOB INGAME***********

I am physically on the verge of breaking something.

Air Force, my biggest side of the week at that price, just got bludgeoned down before I could finish my order.

Now I am stuck with just a medium bet at +5.5 while waiting for 6.

UGH.

Nut - Gotta stop brother. Just because your book might have one or another off a bit or might move early, you can't go up and down the card listing games if they ain't moved anywhere else...

Oklahoma State is up to 18 now most everywhere...

Nut - Gotta stop brother. Just because your book might have one or another off a bit or might move early, you can't go up and down the card listing games if they ain't moved anywhere else...

Oklahoma State is up to 18 now most everywhere...

Not even looking at my book just using SI ...

gotcha.

Aplous - No time for thread tonight.

I made an emergency trip to the beach for a couple of days and am still playing catch up (what I've been doing for roughly the last 24 hours)...

I have no opinion in Akron, I lean favorite in Miami and I like UNLV a bit if I can lay 6 or less - made it a little higher though I do acknowledge the recent WYO uptick.

Iowa up to 18.5... that's more like it Bobb-o....

not sure what SI is but whatever info you were getting from there was no good.

Obviously if you meant UNM and BYU then I'll take back one from the sides that moved "the other" way and add one to one they "got right"...

not sure what SI is but whatever info you were getting from there was no good.

Obviously if you meant UNM and BYU then I'll take back one from the sides that moved "the other" way and add one to one they "got right"...

I got every move up before you did though Cincy , NM , Iowa ...not that it matters but the I jumped th egun on few and only throwing them out there for debate ..

I am physically on the verge of breaking something.

Air Force, my biggest side of the week at that price, just got bludgeoned down before I could finish my order.

Now I am stuck with just a medium bet at +5.5 while waiting for 6.

UGH.

With ya there, Rex. Was hoping it would hit 6+, at the rate it was rising.

:hang:

I got every move up before you did though Cincy , NM , Iowa ...not that it matters but the I jumped th egun on few and only throwing them out there for debate ..

That's exactly NOT the point of this thread.

We want what he's doing.

And I want whatever else moves across the board everywhere so I can use it as a barometer as to what games Walters might be dummying... taking advantage of the bookmakers who move on air or 'overmove' any sides (or totals) due to what I call "Bobophobia" --- the fear of getting double or triple-popped by one of Bob's customers at a common number for big bets.

UCLA up to 16.5 in the college baskets against Miami O tonight....

Lean doggie there - Coles as a DD-dog over his career has been bank... though I'm weary of betting the Foreskins without Pollitz... too reliant on the 3-point shot the other night...

That's exactly NOT the point of this thread.

We want what he's doing.

And I want whatever else moves across the board everywhere so I can use it as a barometer as to what games Walters might be dummying... taking advantage of the bookmakers who move on air or 'overmove' any sides (or totals) due to what I call "Bobophobia" --- the fear of getting double or triple-popped by one of Bob's customers at a common number for big bets.

My apologies . I thought you guys wanted all the moves called out and then would decide who did what .

NM , Iowa , KState , Cincy

Bama . Akron , UNLV , Okie State guess I jumped on in error...

Have at it . I stay out of the way .

anyone have the final plays? Iowa in a huge letdown spot.. Bob obviously not a situational guy

Dr Bob

3 Star Selection
***AKRON (-3.0) 36 Buffalo 25

still trying to find the rest. will post it all when i do.

It looks like someone (Billy perhaps) is out betting against him on Akron. Big move down below 3 there almost everywhere on Barfalo...

Dr Bob

3 Star Selection
***AKRON (-3.0) 36 Buffalo 25

still trying to find the rest. will post it all when i do.

fuck it...i give up. can't find the shit anywhere this week.

but based on his site, he has a play on the following games:

cincy/ville
purdue/iowa
okie lite/colorado
nebraska/k st
byu/af
nm/col st

and obviously akron above.
but based upon line movement...NM, AF, KST, Okie Lite look like sides. didn't check the other 2...

but liek i said, spent enough time this afternoon on this horseshit.

ok...i lied

College Best Bet Sides

3 Star Selection
AKRON (-3.0) 36 Buffalo 25
13-Nov-08 04:00 PM Pacific Time
I’ll take Akron in a 3-Star Best Bet at -3 points or less (at -1.15 odds or better) and for 2-Stars up to -4 points.

2 Star Selection
Cincinnati (-3.5) 30 LOUISVILLE 17
14-Nov-08 05:00 PM Pacific Time
I’ll take Cincinnati in a 2-Star Best Bet at –4 or less, for 3-Stars at -3 (at -1.10 odds or better) and I’d consider the Bearcats a Strong Opinion from -4 ½ to -5 ½ points.

3 Star Selection
New Mexico (-1.0) 31 COLORADO ST. 21
15-Nov-08 11:00 AM Pacific Time
I’ll take New Mexico in a 3-Star Best Bet at -2 ½ points or better and for 2-Stars at -3 points.

3 Star Selection
AIR FORCE (+5.0) 27 BYU 23
15-Nov-08 12:30 PM Pacific Time
I’ll take Air Force in a 3-Star Best Bet at +3 ½ points or more and for 2-Stars at +3 points.

3 Star Selection
Oklahoma St. (-16.5) 40 COLORADO 13
15-Nov-08 05:00 PM Pacific Time
I’ll take Oklahoma State in a 3-Star Best Bet at -17 points (at -1.10 odds or better) or less and for 2-Stars up to -20 points.

College Strong Opinions

IOWA (-17.5) 34 Purdue 10
15-Nov-08 09:00 AM Pacific Time
I’ll consider Iowa a Strong Opinion at -19 or less and I’d take Iowa in a 2-Star Best Bet at -16 or less.

KANSAS ST. (+7.0) 34 Nebraska 35
15-Nov-08 12:30 PM Pacific Time
I’ll consider Kansas State a Strong Opinion at +6 or more and I’d take Kansas State in a 2-Star Best Bet at +7 ½ points or more (at -115 odds or better).

Back