Big one... NBA Thursday

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Spurs -6.5 $2750 to win $2500

Simple. Defending champs in a must win. They have controlled the first 2 games at times but have gone cold for long periods. Won't happen at home. Don't expect guys like Ely, Wright, Pargo to play as well on the road. Spurs aren't done just yet.... but love how everyone thinks they are. 2-1 after tonight.

Last night w/ Utah was rough. They let themselves fall behind big and really should have covered... missed countless point blank layups once again... once Williams wanted to play they probably had a +10 on the Lakers. 2H was an easy bet after they were only down a dozen or so at the end of the first half....10 point loss but should have stayed within the #.

Im w/ ya for the most part.....just never know though what kind of game they will play.

If they play like game 3 v. Suns, they are unbeatable, if they play like they did in the 2H in game 1 or 2 v. NOLA, they blow.

Hope ya hit......

I'm a big Hornets fan. Favorite team outside of my Bulls... liked them ever since the days of Glen Rice (era after) Zo. So I follow them closely... and they are a team that is unbeatable when momentum gets rolling for them... however, I think if SAS can match their intensity and not fall apart in the 3rd... the game might get away from them.

I can't say I like one way or the other. Totals usually with the Spurs around this # seem to go under... but they need to try to get easy buckets tonight and should want a more up and down game. I think they hit more 3's at home and get more calls going to the rim... so that would mean more points.

Absolutely no lean on a total... if I had one... as you can see I'm 0-4 on them... granted 3 of those 4 being losers by a combined 3 or 4 points!

Looking for Cavs to jump out on Boston so I can get maybe less than a -4.5 for total game.

Might see a nice IN PROGRESS LINE 2Q if you can get them for the Celts. Especially with James likely to see the first few mins.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Really sweat out that SAS Spurs game. They simply refused to not be stopped on offense in that 4th quarter. Paul's performance was for the ages... but Parker and Ginobli would not quit.

Spurs really left it all on the floor... I don't think you can see a harder effort than that in Sports. It was like watching a fighter take punishment over and over (Paul punishing them) and knowing they can't avoid it... but they keep swinging away anyway and refusing to back down.

Back