best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

guys GOY temple is not good ENOUGH I should have posted this game because one thing I have is a great eye on lines expert. the game is such a winner fuck the points are for losers
WF+11 yeah just in case :badass:
WF+355:money:ml guys what ever your up if you want to see your bookmaker have a MF stroke bet WF ML he might died on the spot get paid 1

c-man ty I almost never wager a bet like this but I almost forgot about todays game
CM OVER 70 full game

Let's fn goooo, lost 2 units this week but it's gonna be a merry Xmas indeed, gotta hit liquor store today and stock up

guy's nothing like drinking tim Horton's coffee and BELVEDERE yes 11am with a DIL 8 baby I could see things better:stretcher:right to the hospital after my 1 thing I would say in the hospital who is winning

last week was a losing week but still 10-2 in the last 3 months can't ask for much more bol

All better now after breaking multiple bones .... I've learned to work hard then play hard, been hitting the gym multiple times a week and try to run at least twice a week

Let's fn goooo, lost 2 units this week but it's gonna be a merry Xmas indeed, gotta hit liquor store today and stock up 
WOOD trying buying BELVEDERE it's the best I ever drunk and I drunk almost every VODKA maybe only better Elite because I never tried it but BELVEDERE is the best of the best baby nothing even comes close to that I use too drink stoly gold and it makes that look like shit and stoty gold is real good

BELVEDERE + dilaudid 8mg holy fuck ELVIS would love being your best Friend

i'm drinking it as we speck I spelled that wrong but who cares if I give winners fuck spelling like my brother said HUNT i'm not from this country but I bleed USA baby fuck off everybody else and I don't mean that in a bad way if your not USA all the way fuck off I was born in POLAND I can go and come and go as I please remember I was born in POLAND so you would think POLAND comes 1 yes I like going back and forth i'm really lucky I could do that but bet my plays and guess what you could go back to wherever you came from AFGHANISTAN -IRAQ - BUM fuck EGYPT even DETROIT yes STEED you fucker my brother but U of M vs ohio state the better team lost MF zebras go ahead and crack up I still love you STEED:shake:

like jk said MILLERS bar it's on me B.A.R. -STEED-FONDY - HUNT and the boys lets get this done it would make NEVADA look like day care ceneter i'm not kidding the bar would be ares .yes RJ BELL if your good and join CTG you can show up at millers if not stay at pre game .100 percent fact we would own that bar and we can make fun of pre game yeah rj bell it will get back to you but guess what who cares if your the best CTG baby show up here the best cappers are here CTG this will get back to rj BELL ESPN please let me show you WTF is going on in the world of sports gamblers your members want winners not MF losers STEED who else would post this with 400.000 hits I could have ahad a 1.000,000 if I wanted not bragging just want to show you guys my love for CTG BABY here he is the MF:moose:

wood yeah 2 years back I r\ran into a cop car on dil 8mg yes that is some real powerful stuff i'm not kidding it was in pitt ran right into a cop car never seen that MF

wood yeah 2 years back I r\ran into a cop car on dil 8mg yes that is some real powerful stuff i'm not kidding it was in pitt ran right into a cop car never seen that MF I'm not kidding my bag with all my pills was like MF DR feelgood dil/oxy percandan/valuim man I was feeling good

Lethal injection lets go Memphis , I got hammered yesterday and made so dumb wagers , down 4 units this week so far , gonna get it back 1 at a time and it starts right now with Riley fn Ferguson

Fuckin Memphis , I just hate when I get on a cold streak I'm 0-7 last 7 plays , still up $ but it never feels good when u lose that many in a row

Lets cash these tickets bud! This byu backup
is a total loser , loves to throw picks in big spots .

You not taking the Cowboys +7 first half, only ML? How come?

Jumped on the under 28.5-115 just now, pretty sure this moves to 28

Lets cash!

Fuck the points lol if I wasn't down 5 units this week I would love to see my books face after we hit this lol

wood I just got back from the DR yes I got the good stuff DIL8 + VALUIM+ OXY + I just bought BELVEDERE i'm really from a party come on over ELVIS

wiz Wood is right the QB for BYU is not that good the +285 gopt me because WYO could win this game or at least the 1 half

SIGO- Wood come on over might not make it home alive after leaving but I promise you 1 thing you won't care if you win or lose i'm not joking I just told my DR you die your way let me die mine :party:if a person was to live thousands of years I would agree with you but 53 fuck it :cheers3:

just don't worry i'm not going anywhere just yet but if gods calls i'm going to have a DIL8/ BELVEDERE in my hands

check out BYU in the 2 half we split WYO might not score a MF thing

guys I was watching some of the game byu doesn't need a qB not against WYO

byu is very good against the run how in the fuck is wyo going to score water boy

I've watched a little bit so far and you're completely right you or me can qb for BYU and beat this team

If your not sure it's a no play then lol much more games coming up than to wager on this shitfest I'll take a push on the day and move on

Wood good move because if BYU scores a td then 17-0 a late td by wyo and you lose

Ya game is too sketchy right now. Honestly as bad as WYO has played I wouldn't be surprised if they came back a bit, byu is running well but can't finish a drive off.... their td was based off a muffed punt. Wyo defense has played well enough, with said I'm waiting for tomorrow's NFL and college game ... I think I'm leaning under 1hin the bowl game and Giants first half and full game

wood they really should if col state really wants to win they will believe me the teams are not even close but that doesnt mean Idaho can't win . i'm still thinking about if I should bet the full game

Back