• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

*****G-Man's -GOY- Super Bowl Winner - Chiefs/Niners*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is. Bias and incorrect info throughout.

I have been breezing through this guys never ending writeups but had some time last night and decided to read some, including this one. There is a lot of incorrect info and plain old bias in this writeup. I will break it down line by line.

"Also - I remember that SF was supposed to be the better team when Mahome won his first SB over SF, with less experience than Garoppolo."

Mahomes entered that game with three postseason wins under his belt while Garoppolo had two.

"This year KC has less offense (no Hill who had 105 yds in that game)"

They did not have Tyreek Hill last year when they won the SB.

"Purdy who has better stats this year than Mahome."

First, SF is a running team that finished last in pass attempts while the Chiefs are a passing team who had the second most pass attempts during the 2023 season. How can you compare the QB's when one team threw it 635 times during the season to a team that threw it only 491 times?

And while we are comparing the QB'S, here are their postseason stats thus far:

Mahomes: 4 TD's 0 Int's 105.2 passer rating
Purdy: 2 TD's 1 Int 87.8 passer rating

"Both SF and KC had losses without all the starters playing but since KC lost SU to 2 teams that SF beat - still shows SF is the better team."

Do you have the stats backing that statement up or is that just your opinion?

"The one los to Baltimore by SF doesn't hold up because of the 5 SF turnovers IMO."

How that loss doesn't hold up is head shaking. Balt led 33-12 in the 4th quarter. Don't teams that score more points in a game ALWAYS win that game???

"In the Chiefs win over Baltimore - the Ravens had 3 turnovers and one goal line fumble that changed the outcome. The Chiefs were gifted that win."

Gifted? The fact that Steve Spagnuolo's defense allowed a total of three points in the second half is somehow a gift for KC??

"Im not discounting Mahomes talent but KC doesnt have McCaffrey and he is the main difference when you can see that Purdy and Mahome are about the same."

Mahomes: 4 TD's 0 Int's 105.2 postseason passer rating
Purdy: 2 TD's 1 Int 87.8 postseason passer rating

"The Ravens shutout of KC in the 2nd half last week, gives the SF defense a solid game plan to duplicate what the Ravens did.
Much like when SF shut out Detroit in the 2nd half and allowed that late TD to get the ball.and run out the clock."

Lets compare the defensive coordinators:
Steve Wilks - 1st year as the niners DC. He has coached in one super bowl back in 2015 when he coached the defensive backs and was the asst. head coach for the Panthers, who lost 24-10 to Denver.

Steve Spagnuolo - was the DC for the Giants in 2007 when they beat the undefeated Patriots 17-14 in the SB. He has been the defensive coordinator for the Chiefs since 2019 and has two SB wins and one loss under his belt.

"Lets hope there are no turnovers and that the winner will be who plays best."

Normally the better team creates turnovers. In what world does a team that coughs up the football in a game more than the other team considered the better team in that game???

So why did I go through this line by line? I'll tell you. This guy has SF as a 25 unit game of the year pick. I'm not suggesting that SF can't win but where are the HUGE mismatches in the 49ers favor to suggest this is a game of the year selection???

Thanks for your time.

Virginia Cavs and Inspekdah - are either one of you guys at least 40 years old?

Getting impatient with the thread-derailing. Let‘s stay smart and stay civil.
Perhaps the point is too big for you to grasp. When I started handicapping there was no such thing as the internet and then later on fantasy football. Fantasy football has brain-washed fans into thinking that gaining yardage is the most important part of winning NFL games and it isn't. I've commented on several different posts where the argument was for Baltimore and how they moved the football against the Chiefs in the 2nd half of the AFC championship. Since they were gaining yardage many people thought they were the better team and should have won. All the drives put together by the Ravens in the second half amounted to three points. That's it. It's about points scored and allowed, not just yardage gained. That's what fantasy football has done for the young cappers out there.

Perhaps the point is too big for you to grasp. When I started handicapping there was no such thing as the internet and then later on fantasy football. Fantasy football has brain-washed fans into thinking that gaining yardage is the most important part of winning NFL games and it isn't. I've commented on several different posts where the argument was for Baltimore and how they moved the football against the Chiefs in the 2nd half of the AFC championship. Since they were gaining yardage many people thought they were the better team and should have won. All the drives put together by the Ravens in the second half amounted to three points. That's it. It's about points scored and allowed, not just yardage gained. That's what fantasy football has done for the young cappers out there.
Well, I didn't study football handicapping at the University of Virginia, so I'm so sorry if i'm not on your level! I should have went to a better school, I guess. But there does seem to be a correlation between yardage gained and points scored -- where teams that move the ball tend to score a lot.

49ers: first in yards per game and second in points per game.
Lions: second in yards per game and fifth in points per game.
Dolphins: third in yards per game and third in points per game.
And so on...

You're talking about a single game...and lots of variance can influence a single game... when larger trends do indicate a positive correlation between yards and points, which justifies this sort of argument that people make. You like to be cynical and to put down large groups of people because I guess you take doing so to constitute a good outlet for your belligerent disposition or whatever you have going on that you really should fix in order to get along with people in a forum that values mutual respect and civility. But older people do make this sort of connection between points and yards, and for good reason.

"a forum that values mutual respect and civility."

You're saying that's more important than correct information? Isn't the goal in a gambling forum trying to beat the spread and win cash?

And on a different note let's talk about being a moderator. Back in the day (yes I'm old) a moderator's job was to moderate the conversations, not participate in all the conversations. You seem to speak for a lot of posters, myself included, instead of letting them answer questions posted in their threads. How do you know what I or anyone else is thinking?
Hey smartest guy in the room. I think forum is for people to give picks and reasons why they are making them. Don’t believe anyone knows what will happen Sunday everyone is making best guess. I enjoy reading g-man’s thoughts on multiple sports as I do others. You who I never heard from except in this thread I find annoying. Bet not first time you have heard that champ.

He seems to be more interested in how teams played each other in the regular season than how they're playing right now. It makes zero sense.

Important factors for bettors to know...
IF I thought that current/recent play results weren't important - I wouldn't have posted KC to win the last 2 games vs Balt and Buffalo.

I compare season long stats and outcomes which includes turnovers and yardage - because thats the bigger and better sample of what teams are capable of.

**Its Baltimores' regular season stats AND WINS that were way off to their record.
**Same with Buffalo.

Ravens played many games vs backup QB's and teams with bad QB's. It was in the first post.

Buffalo came on at the end of the season, but they struggled in Miami in the season final and it was was too vivid to play them in the KC game. They had many problems all year.

But because they out- gained the Chiefs in a close game, makes KC much softer than the 27-24 win they had over Buffalo.
When you see that KC killed Miami - a week after Maimi played Buffalo -- it showed me that Miami was doomed in the KC deep freeze.
So when you ask about how theyre playing lately and you claim it is more important??? They are playing no better than they played during the season. The last 5 games down the stretch they lost to Buffalo and the last 4
after then they never played a good team. The played the Raiders - which they lost to, - Cincy with backups (like the Ravens played) and the never-win Chargers, THATS WHO AND HOW they played in the late part of the second half!

The odds makers made them the dog because the public was liking Baltimore even after the Miami lopsided win. But the masses were on Baltimore...
Remember... The media prediction for the SB was SF and Baltimore and the media kept saying that, to brainwash the public opinion to at the least, those expectations. That was pounded on Media when KC was playing below their standards in the season. Even after the first game when they lost to Detroit!

In the Bills game At Buffalo, KC was the dog because Buffalo beat them SU weeks before, 20-17 IN KC!
There is your example of how they played lately.

Buffalo won that game in yards in the playoff game... like I said. But lost on the scoreboard.

So NOW - in the SB - they have the public masses again ON the wrong team... just like the 2 games with KC and Balt and KC/Buff,..

The Bills played the Jets twice with no offense...Result??? any team would have won those games as well, if they were a playoff team.
And - even though the Jets won the first game, it showed that Buffalo wasnt going to be the team they were in the past at that point.
The Jets LOST Rodgers on the first series!

(IFyou like what Flacco did for Cleveland the Jets next year are the team to watch when Rodgers is back. They're well coached and have a solid defense).

ONLY - because the Chiefs played better defense all year was how they were my prediction in their last 2 games.'But they played TWO over-rated playoff teams based on competition level. Three (3) if you count Miami.

SF is NOT over rated and that again - is why none of your posts above (Window#51) that are simply challenging all my factors, will have have any effect on this SB game.

I also think that Detroit and Green Bay were true to the numbers and not over rated in any way. Thats importamt!

Why don't you post all your facts, if there are any you like and white up your own "never-ending" analysis and get feed back for your own thread.
You said my write-ups and answers were "Never-Ending". Then don't read them.!

For the last time.
SF won all their games vs playoff teams (With Winning records) during the season and KC didn't.

GL to all of the forum readers.

Hey smartest guy in the room. I think forum is for people to give picks and reasons why they are making them. Don’t believe anyone knows what will happen Sunday everyone is making best guess. I enjoy reading g-man’s thoughts on multiple sports as I do others. You who I never heard from except in this thread I find annoying. Bet not first time you have heard that champ.
Best of luck, G-Man.
Thanks guys. Appreciated the feedback.

I'll ask once more and that's it. Where is your reasoning that the 49ers have so many huge advantages over the Chiefs that your making this a 25 unit game of the year??? This question is for the guy who started this thread, not anyone else. If he doesn't want to answer it that's fine but let's not see other people guess at what he is thinking. :rolleyes:

Important factors for bettors to know...
IF I thought that current/recent play results weren't important - I wouldn't have posted KC to win the last 2 games vs Balt and Buffalo.

I compare season long stats and outcomes which includes turnovers and yardage - because thats the bigger and better sample of what teams are capable of.

**Its Baltimores' regular season stats AND WINS that were way off to their record.
**Same with Buffalo.

Ravens played many games vs backup QB's and teams with bad QB's. It was in the first post.

Buffalo came on at the end of the season, but they struggled in Miami in the season final and it was was too vivid to play them in the KC game. They had many problems all year.

But because they out- gained the Chiefs in a close game, makes KC much softer than the 27-24 win they had over Buffalo.
When you see that KC killed Miami - a week after Maimi played Buffalo -- it showed me that Miami was doomed in the KC deep freeze.
So when you ask about how theyre playing lately and you claim it is more important??? They are playing no better than they played during the season. The last 5 games down the stretch they lost to Buffalo and the last 4
after then they never played a good team. The played the Raiders - which they lost to, - Cincy with backups (like the Ravens played) and the never-win Chargers, THATS WHO AND HOW they played in the late part of the second half!

The odds makers made them the dog because the public was liking Baltimore even after the Miami lopsided win. But the masses were on Baltimore...
Remember... The media prediction for the SB was SF and Baltimore and the media kept saying that, to brainwash the public opinion to at the least, those expectations. That was pounded on Media when KC was playing below their standards in the season. Even after the first game when they lost to Detroit!

In the Bills game At Buffalo, KC was the dog because Buffalo beat them SU weeks before, 20-17 IN KC!
There is your example of how they played lately.

Buffalo won that game in yards in the playoff game... like I said. But lost on the scoreboard.

So NOW - in the SB - they have the public masses again ON the wrong team... just like the 2 games with KC and Balt and KC/Buff,..

The Bills played the Jets twice with no offense...Result??? any team would have won those games as well, if they were a playoff team.
And - even though the Jets won the first game, it showed that Buffalo wasnt going to be the team they were in the past at that point.
The Jets LOST Rodgers on the first series!

(IFyou like what Flacco did for Cleveland the Jets next year are the team to watch when Rodgers is back. They're well coached and have a solid defense).

ONLY - because the Chiefs played better defense all year was how they were my prediction in their last 2 games.'But they played TWO over-rated playoff teams based on competition level. Three (3) if you count Miami.

SF is NOT over rated and that again - is why none of your posts above (Window#51) that are simply challenging all my factors, will have have any effect on this SB game.

I also think that Detroit and Green Bay were true to the numbers and not over rated in any way. Thats importamt!

Why don't you post all your facts, if there are any you like and white up your own "never-ending" analysis and get feed back for your own thread.
You said my write-ups and answers were "Never-Ending". Then don't read them.!

For the last time.
SF won all their games vs playoff teams (With Winning records) during the season and KC didn't.

GL to all of the forum readers.

I'm not understanding...

49ers got absolutely crushed by the Ravens ...Chiefs held the Ravens to 3 points all game until they scored.

Brother BEST OF LUCK.
Love your writeups , would enjoy reading all of your regular season and playoff writeups . Could you please tell me where they are ?

I'm not understanding...

49ers got absolutely crushed by the Ravens ...Chiefs held the Ravens to 3 points all game until they scored.

Brother BEST OF LUCK.
Love your writeups , would enjoy reading all of your regular season and playoff writeups . Could you please tell me where they are ?

You need to read the first window on the Ravens game.

HERE WAS SOME OF THE POST.
>SF loses toBaltimore 33-19 in week. 14. Niners had 5 int's to lose badly, More important fact was the Niners had way more yardage in the loss. SF out gained Ravens by 110 yds. Calculate that into the performance and remove the 5 turnovers and SF wins easily.
There are more posts along the way by me in other threads here about this game.

Baltimore SHUT OUT KC in the second half. of the 17-10 game. it was 17-7 at half time.

GL.

You need to read the first window on the Ravens game.

HERE WAS SOME OF THE POST.
>SF loses toBaltimore 33-19 in week. 14. Niners had 5 int's to lose badly, More important fact was the Niners had way more yardage in the loss. SF out gained Ravens by 110 yds. Calculate that into the performance and remove the 5 turnovers and SF wins easily.
There are more posts along the way by me in other threads here about this game.

Baltimore SHUT OUT KC in the second half. of the 17-10 game. it was 17-7 at half time.

GL.

Thank you Brother
Where were all the previous write ups posted this season

Thank you Brother
Where were all the previous write ups posted this season
I haven't dome many. I used to do them often but stopped after threads would get filled up with un related posts.
You can click on my username and scroll down on that page and it will show you my posts. You can the click on any of the links with thread titles and read the one's you want.

I haven't dome many. I used to do them often but stopped after threads would get filled up with un related posts.
You can click on my username and scroll down on that page and it will show you my posts. You can the click on any of the links with thread titles and read the one's you want.
I can help you with that amigo!

"Baltimore SHUT OUT KC in the second half. of the 17-10 game. it was 17-7 at half time."

So? Back in the '97 AFC conference championship the Broncos led 24-14 in Pittsburgh at halftime (a 10 point lead just like the Chiefs had) and were shutout in the second half. Pitt rolled up a lot of yards but just one TD in the second half, losing 24-21. Just like the Ravens they turned it over deep in Broncos territory, getting intercepted on the Broncos 5 yard line, and outgained Denver in total yards just like Baltimore did. By the way, the Broncos went on to beat the Packers in the super bowl.

"Baltimore SHUT OUT KC in the second half. of the 17-10 game. it was 17-7 at half time."

So? Back in the '97 AFC conference championship the Broncos led 24-14 in Pittsburgh at halftime (a 10 point lead just like the Chiefs had) and were shutout in the second half. Pitt rolled up a lot of yards but just one TD in the second half, losing 24-21. Just like the Ravens they turned it over deep in Broncos territory, getting intercepted on the Broncos 5 yard line, and outgained Denver in total yards just like Baltimore did. By the way, the Broncos went on to beat the Packers in the super bowl.
Your argument only proves a logical possibility that G-Man‘s point won‘t work out. But we’re in the realm of probability here.

Your argument only proves a logical possibility that G-Man‘s point won‘t work out. But we’re in the realm of probability here.
Gman is using that fact as a reason why KC won't win. I pointed out this situation has happened before.

Where were all these picks posted then ?

Season. Year to date: 119-79. (60%) . $+9,660.00

San Francisco vs Kansas City

Lots to consider.
Common opponents with playoff teams are main factors.
What happened in those games. How did they win or lose?
What were the tougher opponents up until this game?
Who was battle-tested the most all season.?

Lets compare a few,
Lions+4 beat KC in week-one in KC 21-20.
KC led 14-7 at the half.
Lions scored on a 50 yd int return to tie it up in the 3rd.
KC had 2 FG's the rest of the game. Lions scored a TD with 7 min remaining to win.
Chiefs never got close enough to win it with a fg.

SF -7 beat Detroit - but was getting run over with the Lions run game.
A second half defensive adjustment shutout Detroit in the 2nd half except for a back door TD with seconds on the clock.
Summary: Chiefs were underachieving in week one and continued to score less than the season earlier, as the year went on.

SF loses toBaltimore 33-19 in week. 14. Niners had 5 int's to lose badly, More important fact was the Niners had way more yardage in the loss. SF out gained Ravens by 110 yds. Calculate that into the performance and remove the 5 turnovers and SF wins easily.

Chiefs beat Balt in Balt in a tight game 17-10. Both scores were the lowest of both teams in a playoff game. (The Week before, Ravens rolled up 34 vs Houston. But Ravens were held to only 10 points in the first half). An indicator that a better defense could possibly beat Baltimore - which KC did.

KC lost to Green Bay 19-27.
SF beat GB 24-21.

How did they get here...
Chiefs played 3 teams with winning records at the time they played during the season before the playoffs started. They got here on a fairly weak schedule.
Those teams were Miami (6-2) Jacksonville(1-0) and Philly (8-1). None of the other teams had winning records during the regular season when KC played them.

SF played 6 teams with winning records. Rams (1-0), Dallas (3-1), Jacksonville (6-2) Seattle (6-4), Philly (10-1) Balt (11-3).

Who was battle-tested the most?
Niners were 5-1 su against those teams
Chiefs were 2-1 SU against the teams they played.
Note: SF beat Philly 42-19.
While KC lost 17-21while being shut out in the second half - with a 17-7 halftime lead.

KC lacks a good running game.
Niners have McCaffrey, who could be MVP?
Both teams have great Tight Ends but Kelce is just better.
Niners run defense (3.8yds/Run) is better than KC(4.5).

Niners are superior on offense with #3 run game and #4 passing game while
KC is #17 running and #8 passing.
Based on level of competition - SF is better.

SF is the best defensive team the Chiefs have faced all season. Even better than Baltimore.
Baltmore was held to 110 yards less than what SF gained in the Ravens game when SF had 5 turnovers. Thats the secret ingredient in what decides this game.

The Ravens had 3 turnovers against KC and that big
fumble by Flowers at the 1 yard line to change the outcome of that game.

My GOY Play.
SF ML (-130). 25 units. (waiting on Injury updates).
Will confirm bet on next updated injury report. Making sure Samuel, Kittle, McCaffrey and Purdy are all healthy.
May add some half-time bets(1&2) and total before game time.
It was a great
season.
Thanks for all the feed back.

Best of luck to all.
I have a small play on SF -13.5 +375

Call it cabin fever or better yet, a forum that is over all the build up.
I was home sick with the flu this past week so I got my overdosage of football build up. Looking forward to this playing out into a great game. I just hope I don’t get stupid and put 1k on something during Live Ingame. GL all.

Call it cabin fever or better yet, a forum that is over all the build up.
I was home sick with the flu this past week so I got my overdosage of football build up. Looking forward to this playing out into a great game. I just hope I don’t get stupid and put 1k on something during Live Ingame. GL all.

Last year anytime I was drinking while watching football it was in my best interest to give the MRS. my phone to avoid BS monster live bets LOL

Last edited:
So why did I go through this line by line? I'll tell you. This guy has SF as a 25 unit game of the year pick. I'm not suggesting that SF can't win but where are the HUGE mismatches in the 49ers favor to suggest this is a game of the year selection???

First off - I never said there were HUGE differences. Im looking for advantages and SF has all of them that make up this play.
The Niners have the better run game and thats why they will win this.

You need to read responses with stats and references to teams played. It seems you think that KC is the better team and you posted that.
Fine, Then bet them and spend time in your thread looking for reasons why.

I didnt see any by you with schedule, Opponents and common opponents that were factored into your play?

I dont care who you like or bet on to win. I post what is true to the teams THIS YEAR. Niners are the NUMBER #1 team in the NFL in combined categories ...PEROID.
I have the team that is #3 running and #4 passing. KC isnt better on either side and SF played better opponents that involved 6 playoff teams achieving these stats and went 6-0 SU!

The two teams are separated by 1 point on defensive scoring. But 6 points on offensive scoring and when considering that SF played more playoff teams those numbers are better for SF.

READ this again and see if KC was better than the other teams in the playoffs.
For the SF side vs the KC bettors... Here's another fact in my capping process.
Let me point out how difficult Detroit was to beat.

KC was ranked 17th in Run and 8th in Passing.
Baltimore was ranked 1st in Run and 21st in passing.
Buffalo was 5th in run and 11th in passing.

Detroit was Ranked 7th in Run and 2nd in passing,.
Better than all three(3) above over all with a true balance.

SF is #3 in Run and #4 in passing. Better than everyone!...

There's my SF ML pick!

If I win great. If I lose, that's how the game goes.

The write up is for those to like or not.
I didn't see much in your own thread
showing advantages by KC over SF?

First off - I never said there were HUGE differences. Im looking for advantages and SF has all of them that make up this play.
The Niners have the better run game and thats why they will win this.

You need to read responses with stats and references to teams played. It seems you think that KC is the better team and you posted that.
Fine, Then bet them and spend time in your thread looking for reasons why.

I didnt see any by you with schedule, Opponents and common opponents that were factored into your play?

I dont care who you like or bet on to win. I post what is true to the teams THIS YEAR. Niners are the NUMBER #1 team in the NFL in combined categories ...PEROID.
I have the team that is #3 running and #4 passing. KC isnt better on either side and SF played better opponents that involved 6 playoff teams achieving these stats and went 6-0 SU!

The two teams are separated by 1 point on defensive scoring. But 6 points on offensive scoring and when considering that SF played more playoff teams those numbers are better for SF.

READ this again and see if KC was better than the other teams in the playoffs.
For the SF side vs the KC bettors... Here's another fact in my capping process.
Let me point out how difficult Detroit was to beat.

KC was ranked 17th in Run and 8th in Passing.
Baltimore was ranked 1st in Run and 21st in passing.
Buffalo was 5th in run and 11th in passing.

Detroit was Ranked 7th in Run and 2nd in passing,.
Better than all three(3) above over all with a true balance.

SF is #3 in Run and #4 in passing. Better than everyone!...

There's my SF ML pick!

If I win great. If I lose, that's how the game goes.

The write up is for those to like or not.
I didn't see much in your own thread
showing advantages by KC over SF?
I said coaching, QB and special teams was the place thay had an edge. Turned out the better QB won.

Let's keep things classy all around please.

The bottom line on this game, it was a total coin flip.

The KC offense was putrid for 75% of the game and they made mental errors a lot.

SF defense regressed in the 4th, but a lot of that was because they were facing a generational QB.

Back to the beginning. We're all here to help each other win. I never want people piling on after a heartbreaking game when money is at stake.

Botched SF 3rd Qtr. punt return at the SF 16. Next play a pass for a KC TD.

SF Extra point blocked in 4th. Game never gets to OT with the Extra point.

So often turnovers decided the winner.

Congrats to KC winners.

2:28
KC
TD
M. Valdes-Scantling 16 yards passing from P. Mahomes ( H. Butker kick)
10 - 13
4th Quarter
11:22
SF
TD
J. Jennings 10 yards passing from B. Purdy ( J. Moody failed kick)
16 - 13

Gman cap was a solid one....chiefs regular season offense showed up today....niners dominated both lines of scrimmage. Chiefs bread and butter run play averaged 2 yards.
.......niners imo came in with a more motivated mindset like chiefs came into Baltimore.

Frankly it's a testament to mahomes and chiefs d / intangibles and Reid I'd guess called those last 2 drives not Nagy who sucks

Gman cap was a solid one....chiefs regular season offense showed up today....niners dominated both lines of scrimmage. Chiefs bread and butter run play averaged 2 yards.
.......niners imo came in with a more motivated mindset like chiefs came into Baltimore.

Frankly it's a testament to mahomes and chiefs d / intangibles and Reid I'd guess called those last 2 drives not Nagy who sucks
Pretty solid summary here.

Trenches such a key cap.

QB is as well.

The 4th quarter QB overcame the deficiencies in the trenches.

Last edited:
Botched SF 3rd Qtr. punt return at the SF 16. Next play a pass for a KC TD.

SF Extra point blocked in 4th. Game never gets to OT with the Extra point.

So often turnovers decided the winner.

Congrats to KC winners.

2:28
KC
TD
M. Valdes-Scantling 16 yards passing from P. Mahomes ( H. Butker kick)
10 - 13
4th Quarter
11:22
SF
TD
J. Jennings 10 yards passing from B. Purdy ( J. Moody failed kick)
16 - 13

You can’t dominate a game and be up 10-6 and the gift them 7.

You can’t overcome missing the third best LB in football walking out on the field and blowing a tire.

And they almost did.

Awful. What a win for Chiefs backers but this one stings. 9ers were the better side but shit happens.

Take away the X's and O's and look at the bigger picture. The 49ers had the lead 4 different times in that game and lost. Great teams don't let that happen.

Since this thread OBVIOUSLY revolved around me I would like to have the last words. I just put 5 bucks on gibbs to be the bowl mvp next year. 300 to 1. Why you may ask? Because it got my dick hard for next year. Nice year G. Would have been nice to move the extra shit to ingame thread or possibly a "General thoughts and rants" maybe put a listing on indeed for additional moderators.

Since this thread OBVIOUSLY revolved around me I would like to have the last words. I just put 5 bucks on gibbs to be the bowl mvp next year. 300 to 1. Why you may ask? Because it got my dick hard for next year. Nice year G. Would have been nice to move the extra shit to ingame thread or possibly a "General thoughts and rants" maybe put a listing on indeed for additional moderators.
I deleted some of the extra shit, but I can be more aggressive going forward. It‘s his thread, he can ask me to clean up if he wants to.

You can’t dominate a game and be up 10-6 and the gift them 7.

You can’t overcome missing the third best LB in football walking out on the field and blowing a tire.

And they almost did.

Awful. What a win for Chiefs backers but this one stings. 9ers were the better side but shit happens.

"You can’t dominate a game and be up 10-6 and the gift them 7."

Since when is a 4 point lead considered dominating?

"You can’t overcome missing the third best LB in football walking out on the field and blowing a tire.

And they almost did."

Almost? The rallying cry for people on the wrong side.

"9ers were the better side but shit happens."

I remember hearing that about the 1990 Giants and the 2001 Patriots after they won their Super Bowls among others. You have got to stop thinking the team that moves the ball and gains the most yards (which the 49ers did not do against KC by the way) is the better side. Here is an easy was to think about it. If a team finishes a game minus 1 in turnovers subtract 50 yards from their total yardage. Minus 2? Subtract 100. And so on. Turnovers are the great equalizer when it comes to yards gained.

And let's open another can of worms pertaining to this: "You can’t dominate a game and be up 10-6 and the gift them 7."

Shoe on the other foot...If the 49ers punted and the ball hit a Chiefs defender in the leg and was recovered by the 49ers would you consider that a gift?

And let's open another can of worms pertaining to this: "You can’t dominate a game and be up 10-6 and the gift them 7."

Shoe on the other foot...If the 49ers punted and the ball hit a Chiefs defender in the leg and was recovered by the 49ers would you consider that a gift?

I would absolutely consider it a gift. 7 fumbles in that game and Chiefs recovered 6 of them.

I consider a lot of beating the Lions “charity” as I call it.

Best of luck to you man. But I don’t think you bring a lot to the forum for me personally. Unfollowing you.

I would absolutely consider it a gift. 7 fumbles in that game and Chiefs recovered 6 of them.

I consider a lot of beating the Lions “charity” as I call it.

Best of luck to you man. But I don’t think you bring a lot to the forum for me personally. Unfollowing you.
My goal is zero followers so thank you for unfollowing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back