best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked thru it for you since i know you don't want to post it.

CFB record for 2015 thru 10/16/15:

30 wins 52 losers for -16.5 units.

NFL only:
8 wins 23 loser for -13.15 units.

This would be a BIG RED -$29,650 for the dime player this year.

combined win percentage: a cool 33.6% at 38-75 record :rofl: [This is simply a warning for all those of you that buy into his 5-0 predictions each week.]

Think about it guys. That is a total of 113 plays in 6 weeks. Averaging 19 plays a week. Find me one guy that wins year in and year out by playing 20 games a week. YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE THAT WINS CONSISTENTLY!

5 STAR GOY BABY

Thanks for the update...Missing CFL and ML bets...
Look forward to seeing your bets...that is before the games are played.

guys i'm not even going to start because this must be working at WENDYS 38 wins this guy must have forgot cfl because in the cfl I must have lost 6-8 games all year and he most likely forgets a ML bet like I said if the ML is at +250 its like winning 2.5 games . not 1

ty guys its been a hard year so far the cfl is keeping me in the game but like jasper said and ty my brother I can make a 5 digit wager anytime I want and that is a 100 percent fact but I really want everybody else to win I understand not every body can make wagers like that but its a long season and the ML games come in all the time in college in pro much harder 100 percent bol guys

ty guys its been a hard year so far the cfl is keeping me in the game but like jasper said and ty my brother I can make a 5 digit wager anytime I want and that is a 100 percent fact

What does the amount you wager have anything to do with any of this. You are always referencing the amount you bet, or how much you have. I think that is why some scrubs come in here running their mouth, because you could rub people the wrong way by boasting about the amount wagered or 90% winners, without documentation. Just saying.... before the kool aid drinkers, jump all over me.

[h=1]“Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.”

― Arnold Schwarzenegger
[/h]

Wager amounts, boasts and all bs aside, nobody wants to hear shit when they're losing and nobody wants to deal with a jerkoff reminding them. No koolaid, bad karma.

Wager amounts, boasts and all bs aside, nobody wants to hear shit when they're losing and nobody wants to deal with a jerkoff reminding them. No koolaid, bad karma.

Couldn't agree more, but when you're followed as much as he is. You have to expect the critics to come around on the bad times, just like the praise comes around on the good time.

What does the amount you wager have anything to do with any of this. You are always referencing the amount you bet, or how much you have. I think that is why some scrubs come in here running their mouth, because you could rub people the wrong way by boasting about the amount wagered or 90% winners, without documentation. Just saying.... before the kool aid drinkers, jump all over me.
young everything it means everything it means I have more toys then you how many times do I boast about money yes I might say this will be a 5 digit bet 1 thing about life Jealousy is a mf where were you last year guys like you come around when somebody starts losing I can get real cocky if I want and show my betting slips and MF you would see and have a stroke yes this year is down but 1 thing about me I can win it back and fast the man with the most toys wins in all walks of life Jid could not say it any better. where do you think 5 digits bets came from losing god gave it to me no I Earned it this is a sport real few win at real few 99.9 will lose I never said 90 percent winners ever in the cfl real close thats a fact 100 percent .

young I have no problem losing its part of gambling but someone trolls around my thread and talks shit I can put him in his place fast the money will always put the person in place always never forget it hell I might lose another month not a big deal for me its not but for the guys that follow and they lose yes I feel real bad. I always say please follow at your own risk I could not say it any better but thats what I mean about 5 digits not many gamblers can win there money back thats what I feel bad about not bragging just telling the truth

and is there guys at CTG that have more toys then me yes but they dont come in my thread and talk shit and can't back it up all they do is talk I bet 25.000 I can tell you with 99.99999 percent the guys doesnt have a penny just buy the way he posts I have been in this game longer then almost anybody I can tell when somebody starts talking shit and give winner after the game is over please come on dude . keep going back and check last year was a year like no other and yes this would be the 1 losing year since I could remember but its not over with yet bol with your bets gl

and is there guys at CTG that have more toys then me yes but they dont come in my thread and talk shit and can't back it up all they do is talk I bet 25.000 I can tell you with 99.99999 percent the guys doesnt have a penny just buy the way he posts I have been in this game longer then almost anybody I can tell when somebody starts talking shit and give winner after the game is over please come on dude . keep going back and check last year was a year like no other and yes this would be the 1 losing year since I could remember but its not over with yet bol with your bets gl

D8, there is one thing you should never do with guys posting stuff like this......."give a shit"

You da man........GL this weekend

HAMMER thats one thing I lose at all the time well not all the time Harness racing NORTHVILLE DOWNS

For a second I thought I was at that other site. If I see any more bashing of our members I will ban whoever immediately. You have a problem with one of our members then send him a pm. We won't tolerate it in threads. First and last warning.
Carry on.

D8 you must have fucked some of these dudes' girls. You have some stalkers now brother. Get back on the horse and crush it.

D8 you must have fucked some of these dudes' girls. You have some stalkers now brother. Get back on the horse and crush it.
:tiphat:ty my brother lets have a great day tomorrow well lets start today boy that was fun HARNESS RACING use to go everyday sometimes 2 times a day great fun but very hard to win

For a second I thought I was at that other site. If I see any more bashing of our members I will ban whoever immediately. You have a problem with one of our members then send him a pm. We won't tolerate it in threads. First and last warning.
Carry on.
shark have a great day tomorrow kids will be kids

What happens is people tail and lose big hoping to recoup from their own picks. Then to make themselves feel better they blast the one they followed. My question is this...If someone is on a cold streak, why not just lose money with your own picks instead of continously tail? This thread has become unreadable.

wise you could not say it any better there is small few that come on most likely bet the games and lose but gamblers forget very fast. like I said only a few I no I have been a cold streak I could take ups and downs mostly was ups but now the downs are coming its just gets me when somebody comes on here like you said blasting away like I said I could take it but after you said your thing leave it alone I just feel bad for the guys that dont have a big bankroll and was hoping I would stay on this crazy hot streak. it even goes to my head its the monster of the beast if you win so much you feel you can't lose but you could I always said please follow at your own risk I said that so many times I forgot . it happens months of losing streaks even the best lose months at a time like I said when you win so many years you dont think the losing streak will hit you but it could and you could not say it any better when somebody is on a losing streak stop and try your own picks and see how that works out when I said 99.9 percent will lose its the truth these are not my stats last year my GOY was out of this world this year I think I might have hit 1 I think the only thing thats keeping me aflot is the cfl but like I said there is a lot of football left that might be a bad thing but we shall see bol

guys wow just unreal that just saved my ass I think we made a liltle better then losing the MICH STATE ml +250 ty god

I forgot the ML AZ STATE +180 almost a no bet but close to +200 its a bet bol

tony no problem I hope it helps we got real lucky on MICH STATE wow but hell I had to many bad beats but we need AZ state to win to have a good day

ty wise it looked like a bad weekend Sunday saved everything and MICH STATE +250 ML really helped alot it was a good week nothing great but good I never post this early but I lready made my bet
TULSA +11
WF+10

BOL and UM still blows cock
steed your right how can you lose that game but OHIO STATE better watch out U of M D is that good but they have no QB this guy has a Spagethii arm I spelled that wrong

D8, I'm a superstitious guy. If I have 3 tv's and I watch one tv that has high scoring and I have the under I switch the game to the over tv. It works for me. I strongly believe if you make a new thread, your season will be changed. I know you don't want to do it for some reason. It's easy to do and just give it a shot. Trust me it will change everything. Can you trust me on this one? :shake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back