best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEFF the only reason because last year was unreal I wanted to keeo it going but you might have something lets see how this week ends bol there something that I like today but its in hockey
DUCKS+125 what a great line guys ii'm just posting lets bring this baby in

Cool D. You da man. I respect that. I love the hockey picks. Keep em coming here buddy. Gonna roll with you on this one even though I haven't bet hockey much this year. :cheers3:

sorry JEFF the ducks MF well its early lets hope for the best
UTAH STATE UNDER 44

D888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

yu the man.....in all honesty, could prolly lose the nest 20 plays wit you and still b up lifetime results........rife a fukkin way tmorrow dog...u have a gift...variance happens, but your still is better long term that weak lines............fire...fire

Good luck today D8! What are your thoughts on 1) the Dukies and their #2 rated scoring defense getting +3? and 2) Huskies and their #16 rated scoring defense getting 17?

:hypnosis:

D888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

yu the man.....in all honesty, could prolly lose the nest 20 plays wit you and still b up lifetime results........rife a fukkin way tmorrow dog...u have a gift...variance happens, but your still is better long term that weak lines............fire...fire
JIMMY ty yeah this year i'm getting it good so far bol my brother:shake:

Good luck today D8! What are your thoughts on 1) the Dukies and their #2 rated scoring defense getting +3? and 2) Huskies and their #16 rated scoring defense getting 17?

:hypnosis:
JROCK whats happening I like Duke but i'm ice cold I can't ever remember being this cold i'm beating the closing line getting a great line but still nothing bol today:shake:

if canes actually show up and try i think they could make it interesting. problem is they tend to flat out stink several times a year and after fsu has been a prime spot for them to mail it in. defense kinda banged up too so like the over 55 and hoping the offense shows up at least. lol.

really like wake. i played +8.5 for game and +200 for 1st half ml... gl brother.

bank ty what shappening my brother your 100 percent right about MIAMI i'm just hoping this team shows up we will see early if its close at halftime they could win the game bol

Miami f +7.5
miami f+255 ml
wf+275 ml
colorado p
arkansas -6.5
D8, if there is one thing I learned from you last season it was you have three bonifides when you cap. You look for good defensive teams, with good QB's, and they're getting points. I've been watching you for a while and, IMO, you've gotten away from your roots. Miami WF were both inferior defensive teams than their opponents today and they lost. Arkansas had superior defensive stats and they won. Colorado has a significant advantage defensively tonight over OSU so I anticipate this will be a good play too and will tail. IMO, your rutt is possibly due to you getting away from your roots. Get back to them my friend!!

PS - fwiw, top 20 defensive scoring teams who are dog this week are doing well. Look what Duke is currently doing, Temple won, BC won, Northwestern won, and there is one other team left to play tonight that fits this mold. Washington Huskies are getting +16 to +17.

:cheers3:

guys i'm going to post only 3 games I will be betting more but just posting the 3 beats bets
WF+12 yes this team is bad I thought last week WF would win NCS has a good QB while LOV has no QB a Freshman WF should win this game at the very least cover but I will be surpried if WF doesnt win bol I have no ML yet I will be betting the ML bol I will post 2 more games

D8, if there is one thing I learned from you last season it was you have three bonifides when you cap. You look for good defensive teams, with good QB's, and they're getting points. I've been watching you for a while and, IMO, you've gotten away from your roots. Miami WF were both inferior defensive teams than their opponents today and they lost. Arkansas had superior defensive stats and they won. Colorado has a significant advantage defensively tonight over OSU so I anticipate this will be a good play too and will tail. IMO, your rutt is possibly due to you getting away from your roots. Get back to them my friend!!

PS - fwiw, top 20 defensive scoring teams who are dog this week are doing well. Look what Duke is currently doing, Temple won, BC won, Northwestern won, and there is one other team left to play tonight that fits this mold. Washington Huskies are getting +16 to +17.

:cheers3:
rock your right about 1 thing this year is the 1 year I have been betting a lot of ML there is a reason for that a lot of ML teams win but you make a great point if you bet a bad team bad things happen its all about the number its really is its not about the game sure it makes a diff but if the number is right its a bet its like WF getting +7 but if somebody gives me +10 i'm all over that no matter who is playing since most of my bets are underdogs not the chalk that where the ML comes into play there is still a lot of football left but your right about bad teams they find ways to lose

guys I said I was going to post only the 3 games but today I like these games alot the chalks have no buss givng points like this
U CONN+7 ML +190
RICE +13 ML +380
WF+12 ML+350
DARTMOUTH under 48 IVY yes IVY

Last edited by a moderator:
MF WF should have won this game bad caching at the end but still we had a good day

good morning my brothers like I said I was only going to post 3 bets but this week there is so many games that look real good like yesterday we had the right bet in WF and DARTMONTH yes bad things happen to bad teams well DARTMONTH is not a bad team just real bad luck cost us the win late turnover and a late miss 3 points unreal game. and WF your getting 4-1 on your money yes they lost but give me the same game and i'm betting the same team
TEMPLE under 51
WASH STATE+10
TEXAS TECH +2.5 best bet 5 star

lets see if we can have a winning day like yesterday it was like going 5-3
VIR+5.5
ILL+5

COOL I would bet the ML but my book doesn't have 1 today is going to be a real big day betting the underdog bol

guys its all up to WASH STATE if they win we have another winning day things could be changing lets see tomorrow its getting late goodnight

well guys this week was a winning week nothing crazy but still a winner the cfl games are unreal I wish I was betting just cfl I think I would be up 1.000.000 this year
UNI+7.5 I just put this game in TOL has a problem with the QB he is not the best throwing the ball just to many points

guys the heater is here we hit everything today lets have some fun let the games begun:badass:i'm still down but here we go like wise said today the heater is coming soon wise ty

wise ty for backing me up yesterday with the nhl it was nuts because I was talking with someone on the pro thread and I posted NHL in that forum I thought I was in the college forum but yes we hit on everything yesterday like I was saying all it takes is 1 real good week and you can do alot of damage we are only 3 days into the week

last week was a winning week like I said nothing crazy but still a wining week and this week great so far

wise I post on 2 diff sports sites this site is my fav but sometimes I forget to post on 1 site I have to much going on and forget

guys i'm doing this 1 more time like yesterday we had a great day betting winning all the hockey bets today i'm thinking about unloading on the DUCKS -130 yes I will pay this juice once in a lifetime I had never or almost never paid this kind of juice i'm not done yet the DUCKS-1.5+205 PL its higher in alot of places I love this bet i'm not sure about the PL but no way the DUCKS are losing yes anything can happen but I will take my chances on the PL if ducks can win unreal week will be happening the heater is on yes -1.5 is real hard but hockey is my sport I just chose not to bet it to much work it sounds crazy but i'm not kidding to much work bol gl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back