best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
we hit the 1 half under 37 my partner guys it was not posted it was on PRE GAME i FORGOT TO POST IT AT ctg SOPRY my borthers

I was at the DR all day sick with the flu if OHIO STATE scores next i'm going to sleep I took a VALIUM 10 its time to go night night

well guys I just wanted to say this year was just 100 percent unreal almost every game was lethal. from MICH STATE to OHIO STATE to INDY ML week to week who ever followed made so much money your bookmaker had to bann you like today I was saying this WTF is the oddsmaker thinking making OREGON a chalk the oddsmakers these MF must have fallen out of a tree when making that line OREGON-7 like I said OREGON is like glass a soft team are you kidding me OHIO STATE should have been the chalk -3 or -4 there is like 9 guys here that followed me on ever y game congrats guys you can take the year off from work great job and ty guys coming to the best sports site there is ty guys coming from COVERS/PRE GAME/SBR/RX FORUM I hope you stay here at CTG there is some of the best cappers here case closed and the owners are the best BAR/STEED and the boys the best bets 5 star games has to be over 85+ percent on the year or more the other games where 69 to 72 percent on the year unreal year guys if everything goes good I will see you next year and make money its up to my wife now remember I get 10 percent or don't give your money back on other sports because you will if your 1 of the lucky 1 god bless you goodnight OHIO STATE next week look out because hell is coming to the MF oddsmakers and the bookmakers mint gov mint the the bank wait they have no money left well off to the swiss banks:money:

[TABLE="class: cquote"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]“[/TD]
[TD]Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain’t come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cquotecite, colspan: 3"]
<cite style="font-style: normal;">—Cardale Jones, Twitter: October 5, 2012.</cite>​
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

D8 unreal.. +350 Indy yesterday and +192 OSU today. Killing them!
Jih like I said my god we are 100 percent killing are oddsmakers/bookmakers week after week next week real big money will be on a few games real big money goodnight my brother

jih:cheers3:
HUNT:cheers3:
egg:cheers3:
Defaz:cheers3: i'm going to start calling my brother Defaz Phil ivey great job Defaz keep winning that big money

good morning its the college thread but if you want to make a few pennys more the week is real easy dont get greedy and you will win its that easy I did 9 teasers this year 9-0 have not lost 1 teaser all year. and I hate doing them but when the time is right its right how many times must I say ty oddsmakers for your gifts your bad lines and ty bookmakers for your money tell your bookmaker that you will take half and you will let him slide the other half if he pays you right now if not FUCK you. if no just for that I will leave you some old MF coffee and a rotten Doughnut I will take all of your money its like when you see a little baby eating a candy bar there is nothing the baby can do when you take it away from him or her that's how easy this game is
NEpick WINNER INDY are you kidding me this MF soft team will beat NE BRADY/BILL B hahahaha sorry INDY your not good Enough
SEATTLE-1 WINNER green baby your good but with Rogers hurt not a chance if Rogers was health I gave GREEN BAY 20 percent chance now forget it nothing goose egg 0 the easiest money you will ever make to the bank mint gov mint if you win I don't no what bookmaker will pay you there all broke:stretcher:Rogers at halftime to the hospital which hospital the same hospital DILAUDUD8 is at U of M because i'm sick to MF Flu Rogers I will see you there Sunday in a coma atfer SEATTLE gets a hold of you

guys I have a game that should be a winner with no problem its my early gift to my brothers at CTG GOY. yes the 1 game of the year or my 1 bet of the year the best time to hit your book is the first 1-4 weeks of football 5 star bet best bet U of M+2 over UTAH this line will move never forget this is gambling anything can happen but save your penny's and bet this game mint gov mint to the bank baby:money:guys I forgot the year we had last football year will never happen again I promise you unreal year week after week making money the year was Lethal but we will win its just how much will we win sky is the limit this year I will be moving for good most likely AZ my wife will make the call she wants to move to FLORIDA/ NC/ SC I want AZ this might be my last year of posting she lives in pitt pa I live in MICH anybody live in these 3 states if yes should I make this move yes or no ty/bol my brother's :badass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gets pretty humid but I find that more bearable than the excessive dry heat in az or vegas. I mean sitting in the a/c indoors, az is gonna feel great but don't go outside in the summer... just brutal. All of those places seem like decent places to live. I want you to live where you want but more importantly I want you to keep posting.

CLOWN much respect for you my bro your right about the heat in az. I lived in scottsdale az for a few years I liked it a lot my wife did to but now she wants to move out there like you said its hot nothing you can do in the day time you have to wait until night time and its hot then

GL on the move D8. I agree with Clown, would love to see you still posting.

As for the game, health on that one. The Utes are going to be a better offense than they were last year(IMHO) and the defense will be their usual self. Add some elevation and what equates to an 8:30PM ET start and I just don't see any way UM hangs in this one. I will admit I haven't looked into UM yet but knowing what I know about Utah I see a 7pt win here. I will dig into UM some more obviously but I don't think the Jimmy Rah-Rah factor will be enough to get it done against a sound Utah squad.

GL on the move D8. I agree with Clown, would love to see you still posting.

As for the game, health on that one. The Utes are going to be a better offense than they were last year(IMHO) and the defense will be their usual self. Add some elevation and what equates to an 8:30PM ET start and I just don't see any way UM hangs in this one. I will admit I haven't looked into UM yet but knowing what I know about Utah I see a 7pt win here. I will dig into UM some more obviously but I don't think the Jimmy Rah-Rah factor will be enough to get it done against a sound Utah squad.
TWO what's happening you could be right utah will have a good team and playing in utah is a real hard place to win . but this year U of M will have top 10 D in the country maybe top 5 U of M D was real good last year this year this team will have a lights out D and with that new QB from IOWA I think this kid will be a perfect fit this is his 4 year this kid does not turn the ball over I think U of M will win 10 games this year top 10 in the country maybe top 5 I bet U of M at 100-1 to win the BCS I give U of M 2-3 years before they win a BCS but I dont want to take any chances bol

OTTAWA+8 guys I don't have alot of time to give a write up just bet the game and win the game will be a real bad game to watch but OTTAWA has a good D this team might win the game bol

Michigan blows
STEED my man I thought isis had you thank god you got away I was really worried because you know what they do your life was in BARS hands they asked for 100.000.000 dollars BAR said STEED is not wroth it off with his:hang:STEED if you want to make money its real easy bet U of M+3 over UTAH its that easy with the D that U of M will have top 5 in the country yards rushing 0 UTAH

good morning my brother you guys no baseball is not my game and this will not count on my record but are these MF oddsmakers /bookmakers MF nuts making HOUSTON-160 against NYY WTF these oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line please take NYY+149 or what ever it is my god what a gift:badass:like I said guys this will be my last year the money you will make you won't believe your own eyes mint gov mint to the bank :walking:please just hundreds dollars bills ty bank teller

wise its looks real low scoring MONT has alot of Problems with the QB don't get me wrong OTTAWA is nothing but with this D that OTTAWA has it should win this game 70 Pcent of my money is on the ML

Ottawa QB is a horses ass
wise I just got back the 1 time I checked the score are you MF kidding me 3 int for OTTAWA and there still in the game OTTAWA should win with 3 int and MON can't pull away if OTTAWA can win I make a mint tp the bank baby:money::cheers3:

Wow! D Mo Fo 8! Thanks bro!
wise no problem my ML was OTTAWA +325 unreal bad line by the oddsmaker/bookmakers I try to help anyone that wants help if not no big deal. like I said money wise sky is the limit i'm not kidding this is my last year 100 percent I was not going to post this year but I told a few people that I have to post this last year its something I want to do great job wise:badass::money:

D8. It's awesome you want to help and not have strings attached brother. A lot of good ones try to go tout and burn up real fast. Much appreciated buddy!

Just a sick call for Canadian Football. That game is weird to watch. It has a feel that is much different than the NFL. Why in the world do they only have 3 downs? Everything else I can live with.

D8. It's awesome you want to help and not have strings attached brother. A lot of good ones try to go tout and burn up real fast. Much appreciated buddy!
wise like I said last year RJ BELL asked me if I wanted sign up with his PRE GAME I turned him down but this year another sport site asked me more money its real hard turning this kind of money down but I said no no matter what I will not ask for money its not the way I play but money talks if they offer me something that I can't turn down but not this year :badass:

If you get headaches now I can't imagine the pressure you're going to feel when people are paying you to make them money. You give 1 loss and that might be the one somebody chases the dragon with. It's not worth the demons that will come out with going tout. It's a miserable life

If you get headaches now I can't imagine the pressure you're going to feel when people are paying you to make them money. You give 1 loss and that might be the one somebody chases the dragon with. It's not worth the demons that will come out with going tout. It's a miserable life
wise I get what your saying if I ever do this I will not be a tout because touts are sales men I do this for living pro wise guy but not a tout these guys just want your money in the history of sports you almost never ever see a wise guy sell his picks he does not have to .the only thing thats a plus selling your picks you don't have to put up with colleting your money from bookmakers. wise believe its a problem and if you ever find a wise guy you just strike GOLD real big DIFF in a tout and a wise guy plus selling your picks you don't have to leave your house to tell you the truth i'm running out of bookmakers

wise but lets not even think that just have alot of fun beating your book all the time just let me no when he tells you to leave its a great feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back